Need 2010 G37 Side Mirror Wiring Info

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
bobcatm
Car: 1997 Maxima
2010 G37

My 2010 G37 passenger side mirror got torn off... the good news is the only broken parts were the 2 triangular plastic mounting pieces... about $17 each.

The bad news is the mirror wiring came clean out of the connector block inside the door.

The wire colors on the mirror "pigtail" side of the connector (D33) don't match the the corresponding wires on the other side of the connector.

I have the full manual which shows the pins/wires/colors on the "car" side of the D33 connector but can't find any info on the proper terminals for each wire on the mirror pigtail.

All the posts I've found say to carefully record the wire colors/connector terminal #'s when removing, however in my case the wires got ripped out (amazing they are intact).

D33 is a 12 pin connector. The wires on the mirror pigtail are 2 black (for heater), 1 blue, 1 blue/black/, 1 yel/blk, 1 red/wht, 1 blk/wht, 1 yel & 1 violet.

Does anyone have a diagram or know the terminal #'s by wire color?

Thanks

Note this mirror has heater & memory...

ezb57e

Can you look at the drivers side?

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”