Need 1993 2+2 NA parts vendor recommended

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
CaptainGSR
Car: 1993 2+2 MT

Hello Gents,

I just bought a 1993 2+2 NA GLL MT on Bring-a-Trailer. It is my first Nissan, and so far i love it! The car is bone stock and in great condition, but the rubber and plastic bits of the engine/suspension/driveline are a bit tired.

Besides Z1, do you guys have any other online vendors of OE parts to recommend? (yes, I used the search function)
I found a few Nissan Dealers online, but they are all close to MSRP. Is there a Nissan dealer that sells parts at wholesale?

I need engine/transmission mounts, and Valve Cover Gaskets for sure.

The whole suspension will need a major overhaul. I want to replace all the bushings, but I cannot find rubber bushings by themselves. Does anyone sell them?

Is it normal for the front end to sag on these cars? All the wheels seem to have negative camber, but the suspension is all original.

Looking at the driveshaft carrier bearing, the shaft seems to be sagging a little. I can hardly push it by hand, but it is no longer in the center of the metal cylinder. Is that normal? The car has around 97k miles. I get vibrations, but I think it is mostly the engine mounts.

Thank you,

Last edited by Rogue One on Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revise Title

itsa300zx
Car: 1990 300zx NA W/TT swap
2011 Nissan Rouge S
2008 Highlander SR5

IPP, import parts pro and CZP, conceptzperformance are good resources. SZ specialty Z can also get oem parts.

Nice looking Z

NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

I saw this thing go on BaT, very clean, good buy! The only other place I can think of is courtesy nissan, I think they have better prices then most. There's really no getting away from paying a premium on OEM. There are a number of reputable gasket and seal manufacturers as well as those who sell the same products as OE but under a different brand. To find out which you will have to search because every piece could be coming from different sources.

itsa300zx
Car: 1990 300zx NA W/TT swap
2011 Nissan Rouge S
2008 Highlander SR5

In addition, most of the OEM suspension bushing are not sold separately, they usually come installed in the the suspension arms or links. Most are also NLA from Nissan. Maybe contact/search Bernie Bilski over on tt.net he is a master in these cars and a stickler for OEM stuff.

CaptainGSR
Car: 1993 2+2 MT

Thank you for all the help!

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”