Navigation system convert from Japanese to English in a Nissan fuga

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
bakerboy03
Car: 2008 Nissan Fuga type p

Can anyone help me plz.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Hi and welcome to the Forums. I think you have what is similar to an Infinity M Q70 maybe? With everything turned on in the car first, you can then press the settings button. The touch screen will have 8 options, the lower right hand option is "others" (in English, if it's in Japanese, it will read different). Select that and you get another screen with a list and the third one down is "Language Units" (in English, if it's in Japanese, it will read different). Select that and hopefully you see English as an option to select.

I don't have the same car, so if any of this works, please write back and let us all know. Thanks and good luck!

bakerboy03
Car: 2008 Nissan Fuga type p

Thanks for the reply centralcoaster33, but the car is similar to the infiniti M35. I was wondering if the navigation system DVD in that car can work in minds?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Are you trying to convert your navigation system language (as you have typed into the thread title)?
Or maybe you are trying to buy used navigation DVD's from other cars, that are in foreign languages and use them in your car? You seem to be talking about two cars and it's unclear what car "that car" is and what car your car is. Can you please clarify your question?

MikeRL411
Car: 1997J30T, 1967RL411

When you convert your JDM system to English, you still have the problem of just what map system is installed! An English language Tokyo mapping system will be useless in any other country.

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”