Nationwide Nissan Dealership Search, recommendations?

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Ninety-9 SE-L
Car: ???

Been a long time since I've been on any Nissan Car Forum.

Just under a year ago, I ended up replacing my 2015 Frontier with a 2022 Ram EcoDiesel. Technically, the Frontier became the wife's car and we sold hers. Because of all the road trips we go on with the kids, I found we outgrew the Frontier for long journeys. I wanted better range and more space.

I hit up 5th gen ram forums and asked them to recommend a good dealership (especially in 2022), they all pointed me to a dealership in Louisiana that basically does all of it's volume online, and for a price no other dealership can come close to. Honestly, the best car-buying experience of my life. The truck was configured on Ram's website, I sent it to the dealership and they sent back an unedited POC. I did everything online and I paid 5% under invoice. Wife and I flew to New Orleans for a weekend vacation and the Truck was delivered to our hotel for us to drive back home.

Well, my wife wants something more friendly for daily driving and something electric. We looked at a lot of different options, but came to the conclusion: "Why not a base-model Leaf?" She doesn't need range, she wants something smaller and newer than the Frontier. She doesn't seem to care if it's a base-model, plus the Frontier's trade-in value and Tax incentives will cover a good chunk of the cost.

I'm looking into getting her a test drive, locally, but I see no reason to buy from a local dealership when I could get a much better deal shopping my entire region (Southeast US). Is there a Nissan dealership that's popular among members?

Return to “General Chat”