NASA

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
SteveRB240sx
Car: 1990 240sx -R32 RB26Dett powered.

Ive been reading through this forum, seems to have some great information here. Most of what I see talks about SCCA, which is great and all but I'm running in NASA Proracing events. Question, how many other people take part in NASA events, and anyone from the North East. It seems that most of the north east is dominated by the SCCA. Reason for asking this, the north east NASA site sucks or at least it used to about a year ago, and Ive been having trouble finding events. Any insite would be great.
Modified by SteveRB240sx at 5:06 PM 2/21/2010

lbreevesii
Car: S13 hatch LeMons project - Kaputzen!
BMW E30

My car is being prepped for Lemons, but until the big weekend comes i'm going to run her at a couple of nasa events. I have never done it so i'll just be running HPDE 1 and learning some stuff.

sr20goofus

SteveRB240sx wrote:Ive been reading through this forum, seems to have some great information here. Most of what I see talks about SCCA, which is great and all but I'm running in NASA Proracing events. Question, how many other people take part in NASA events, and anyone from the North East. It seems that most of the north east is dominated by the SCCA. Reason for asking this, the north east NASA site sucks or at least it used to about a year ago, and Ive been having trouble finding events. Any insite would be great.

Modified by SteveRB240sx at 5:06 PM 2/21/2010
NASA in general is a great track event group due to the track time and instruction. NASA Mid-Atlantic will have everything you need in terms of information, it is also the largest NASA region with a great group of people attending and working at every event. I Instruct with NASA about 5 times a year and enjoy it every time. Trackdaze is another good group run by several NASA guys as a separate entity that provides more track time and the same classroom instruction, there are just no race groups at their events.

http://www.nasaracing.net

http://www.trackdaze.com
lbreevesii wrote:My car is being prepped for Lemons, but until the big weekend comes i'm going to run her at a couple of nasa events. I have never done it so i'll just be running HPDE 1 and learning some stuff.
So you are participating in a 24hr road race event and you have no track experience?

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”