Name that g35 camber link

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:47 am
Car: 2006 get coupe

Name that g35 camber link

Postby Alex4444 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:19 pm

New G35 owner here. Can any one name the camber links installed on my car? I need to replace the rod ends, and it would be nice to not have to remove them once to measure and again to replace them.

User avatar
Posts: 71011
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 2:04 am
Car: 58 L210, 70 240Z, 75 240Z RB25, 63 Bluebird RHD, 63 NL320, 67 WRL411, 67 SPL311, 68 510 SR, 77 620 SR20, 79 210, 92 SE-R, 97 D21, 98 S14, 12 Titan 4x4.
Location: Surprise, Arizona

Re: Name that g35 camber link

Postby AZhitman » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:14 pm

I'd pull those out, order these ( ... mber-arms/) and go have it aligned.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”