Nala is a little upset

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

BusyBadger wrote:You know, he ought to be more concerned with a thread of his own making and the spectre of sexual harassment allegations that a potential employer could predict happening if they were to employ him.

Nala needs to worry about Nala, not about NICO.
That need-help-with-girls thread is the one I wish would have come up first on a google search. The failures in that thread are legendary.

Rev_D21
Car: 1986.5 D21 LB HD 2WD V6 5Speed
1991 D21 Reg 2WD Auto
1995 D21 Reg 2WD 5Spd
1996 D21 Reg 4WD 5Spd
2012 Versa 1.6S 5-Speed

Palm Sunday...Brilliant! LOL!!

S133P3R
Car: 1989 S13 240sx

When the poor guy offs himself on a live web stream and takes over the top google search result for his name, y'all gonna feel real bad.

I've had my laughs, earned a uncustom title, and since moved on. Let him do the same.

Red coupe
Car: 92 Nissan 240sx Coupe

S133P3R wrote:When the poor guy offs himself on a live web stream and takes over the top google search result for his name, y'all gonna feel real bad.

I've had my laughs, earned a uncustom title, and since moved on. Let him do the same.
:werd:

It was one thing kicking the kid when he kept walking up to us and asking us to kick him...

At least he figured out not to hang out in a group that does nothing but bash you. It was ridiculous and sad that it he hung around and kept offering personal details for as long as he did... But now its ridiculous and sad that you all still spend so much time and energy on a kid you all have nothing to do with anymore.

Jesda

Red coupe wrote: It was one thing kicking the kid when he kept walking up to us and asking us to kick him...

At least he figured out not to hang out in a group that does nothing but bash you. It was ridiculous and sad that it he hung around and kept offering personal details for as long as he did... But now its ridiculous and sad that you all still spend so much time and energy on a kid you all have nothing to do with anymore.
No. He keeps asking to come back. Then when he's told no he pisses and moans. Then he asks to come back. Then he's told no. Etc etc etc.

It's like watching a dog chase its tail.

S133P3R
Car: 1989 S13 240sx

Your life, see you on a dateline special.
I know of no one actively persecuting or harassing him but he might make it to 21 if the His car feature comes down.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Someone should un-ban Nala for a week or two. It would be worth it for the comedy.

Bmore-coupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5

BusyBadger wrote:You know, he ought to be more concerned with a thread of his own making and the spectre of sexual harassment allegations that a potential employer could predict happening if they were to employ him.

Nala needs to worry about Nala, not about NICO.

Seriously one of my favorite all time NICO threads. I just re-read some of it for old times sake. Many lolz. Ahhh, Mr. Sett, you may be gone now, but your failures will live on forever on the interwebz.

Bmore-coupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5

Beancooker wrote:Someone should un-ban Nala for a week or two. It would be worth it for the comedy.
So Much Truth.

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Beancooker wrote:Someone should un-ban Nala for a week or two. It would be worth it for the comedy.
I'd certainly enjoy that ( :chuckle: ) but I'm afraid his fate (and status on NICO) rests in his own sticky, hairy palms.

Return to “General Chat”