Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
sammiesurfer4u
Car: 240sx

YOUVE HEARD OF SURFERS AT THE BEACH BUT WE HAVE DRIFTER ONCE A MONTH

how about we spark it up ATL does is big Sparkle city does it big

I just recently moved here and its pretty great! :dblthumb:

LETS GO HARD FOR THE MB!!!!

Dec. Saturday 4th - Practice $40.00

Cost for each event is $75.00 per driver paid at the gate only. Spectator cost is $10.00, riders are an additional $5.00, and Children 12 and under are free. Everyone must sign a waiver and adhere to track rules at all times.

A helmet is required for all drivers and riders. All cars are required to pass technical inspection. The drivers meeting is mandatory and anyone not in that meeting will not drive.

Each Driver will be assigned a Number and Placard to be placed on the front right and left doors. The first one is free with your entry fee. If additional placards are needed, they are the available at a cost of $20.00/pair. A Number and Placard is required to be displayed on the vehicle in order to compete.

Depending on Series Sponsorship and Contingencies, it may be required of Drivers to display products and companies logos while in Competition. If needed these will be provided to all Drivers during Technical Inspection.

I've only been to one in Myrtle beachbut it was pretty epic!!!

I wanna see more car meets and more tuners

my facebook name is jdm sammie

sammiesurfer4u<<<youtube videos

but its best to hit me up on facebook with the crazy schedule I barely get on the internet
HEY HEY HEY PUT A RUBBER ON THAT

sammiesurfer4u
Car: 240sx

sukimoto
Car: s13 coupe, s13 hatch

Things are kinda rough right now since I'm expecting a son any day now, but I hope to be hitting the MBDrift events from May on this year.

Return to “Southeast Region”