MY11 Infiniti Trunk Organizer

Articles, troubleshooting, DIY's and how-to's for all Infiniti vehicles.
InfinitiEric

Unregistered users - please click here to register with NICOclub (free) and join the discussion about this article! More importantly, you'll become a member with the largest, most active Nissan & Infiniti community on the Internet!

We are pleased to announce the immediate PDC availability of the MY11 G Coupe, G Sedan and M Infiniti Trunk Organizer. Also provided is a sales flyer which can be printed out for your dealership to use for consumer presentation. For your convenience the sales flyer has also been loaded to the Dealer Portal under My Documents/Accessories/Accessory Sales Flyers in Microsoft Word format so dealer pricing can be typed in before printing.

*Please note: To install the Infiniti Trunk Organizer the Infiniti Trunk Organizer Installation kit is required.

PDC ACCESSORY ORDER INFORMATION – (Retailer Installed)
Nissan North America, Inc. reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. Invoices are established at prices in force at time of order. **All retail prices listed herein are suggested prices. All dealers are free to sell at whatever price, mark-up, or margin of profit they may choose. ^Installation times are provided for information purposes only.

Thank you for your business and continued loyalty to Genuine Infiniti Accessories. Please direct any questions regarding this information to your Regional support team.

Part Number Keywords: 999C2-EV001BK . 999C2-EV000BE . 999C2-5U000GY . 999C2-YW000

Return to “Infiniti Articles”