My Weekend in the Rogue

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
rrs26ja
Car: 2008 Rouge, 1998 Maxima

So this past weekend by wife and I drove to Boston from NY. It takes about 3 hours of interstate driving. I am pleased to say that I was impressed with the Rogue. I had about 1,000 miles when I started so the car wasn't totally broken in yet. I never went above 80 mph or above 4000 rpm. I was impressed with the acceleration when going about 60 mph and I needed to pass another car. It went from 60 mph to 80 mph with no trouble. I also liked the ride and the seats were very comfortable. The Bluetooth worked great and I really like the MP3 player. Had 3 CD's with 12 different albums burned on to them. On the way back it was very windy, the Rogue did well, but I did notice a difference vs. my old Altima. As expected, the Rogue moved more due to the wind. I am so happy I bought this vehicle, especially the price. LOVE MY ROGUE.

tikus
Car: Rogue SL AWD Carbon Silver

Nice to know that you love your Rogue. I love the cvt so smooth changing the gears. I did not regret that I bought this car.

Bababoosky
Car: 2004 Acura TSX A-Spec (mine), 2008 Nissan Rogue SL-AWD Phantom White (ours)

I absolutely LOVE this car too! I drove all sorts of crossovers before test driving the Rogue ( I was wary of driving another model-year car like my TSX). But after driving everything and looking at the available options the Rogue was the one. I am totally confident that my fiance has a nice safe car to drive, and when i drive it I feel totally comfortable. Its got a great stereo, like you said the bluetooth is awesome (i have never had good experiences with them until now!). I am just all around pleased!

Return to “Rogue Forum”