My Steel Gray cube

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
jyroflux
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL

The interior is black. It has the SL Preferred package, the Interior Design package and splash guards. We bought one of the Utility Pouches and have the Cargo Area Organizer and Ripple Hooks on order. I am thinking about getting side window air deflectors...

tonyC4L
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 S

Man, that is exactly the car I wanted to get but the financing was just too much for me to handle. I ended up getting the same colors but the S trim, and am still very satisfied. I'm considering a new stereo or wheels as my first project.

jyroflux

I was really looking at the Rogue when I went shopping. Once I sat in the cube and took it for a spin I fell for it. Today I intended to take it to the beach for more photos but I took it in to get the lo-jack and finishing touches installed.

Would the side window air deflectors be worthwhile? I've never had those on any car I had.

jyroflux

Here's a few more photos:

Square1
Car: 09 Cube

That is such an awesome color. My 06 Nissan Frontier was storm Gray (same color) and my Focus was Liquid Gray. I'm a big fan of metallic gray's and this would have been my first choice. But I ended up with a black Cube. It's pretty but a lot of work. When I got it home I washed it down with dish soap to remove every bit of oil, wax, bugs, etc. Then I applied Xzilon paint protectant, did it twice on the frontal areas. Then over the last few days I waxed it three times. It sure is purty now. Black is one of those colors that is beautiful but requires a lot of work, so I'm trying to head off future crapolla with it. I did the same thing with our black Focus and she stayed beautiful for years.

Here is square pants in all his glory:

Modified by Square1 at 10:09 AM 8/31/2009

BrassMomkey

I also got the SL. I was wondering something. It came with two ripple hooks in the front but none on the back seat doors. Were there supposed to be some there?

jyroflux

BrassMomkey wrote:I also got the SL. I was wondering something. It came with two ripple hooks in the front but none on the back seat doors. Were there supposed to be some there?
Mine only came with two. I bought that set of three that are different colors. It should have been four for the price they charge and because there are only four spots to use them.

I like your black cube, but I didn't want black just because of the work involved in keeping it looking nice. It sure looks great, though.

Square1

BrassMomkey wrote:I also got the SL. I was wondering something. It came with two ripple hooks in the front but none on the back seat doors. Were there supposed to be some there?
Yeah mine only came with two ripple hooks and two bungee cords.

Square1

jyroflux wrote:I like your black cube, but I didn't want black just because of the work involved in keeping it looking nice. It sure looks great, though.
Right on about the work. Like I said, black wasn't my first choice. But more important to me was an "S" model with a 6 speed, and this was the only "S" I could find anywhere in the southeast equipped with the 6 speed. I had to drive 11 hours to pick it up. I guess I could have ordered one but I didn't want to play the waiting game so black will do...LOL

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

Square1 wrote:
have you guys checked deep inside the glove box compartment?

you guys should received the cube with more than a pair of those bungee cords, we have the S model and it came with the set on the door panels plus a full set inside the glove box

and also the rear doors each had a hook on top of the front ones under the ac controller,.

BrassMomkey

Min
Square1 wrote:
e had the full set of bungees. I made sure of that because it says that right on the window sticker and in the CUBE Brochure.

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

welcome to NICO! you guys from CA should come out to a meet sometime... there is going to be a big one Oct. 17th, there is a thread about it in this section check it out, we need more Nissan micros to represent....

Return to “Cube Forum”