my skyline hates me, help?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
J freeman1
Car: R32 Nissan skyline GTR

ok, so I am at a complete loss of what to do with my r32 GTR. when I first arrived from japan in the states the car temp light would come intermittently, and when it did the car would run like s***, very rich and fuel cuts after letting off gas. So one night when I went to start it again, it started right up but ran extremely rough on either 3 or 4 cylinders, it sounds like a tractor. And to make it even more confusing, all of my warning lights were on, and the tach/Speedo were unresponsive. i ha e since gone through literally everything I can think off, all the sensors, fuses, grounds, contacts, plugs, coils, wiring, everything has been checked and checked twice and I just don't know what to do any more, does anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

M35Squirrel
Car: 1990 GT-R, 2011 M37

Would be helpful if you can provide more specifics on what you have done so far. What have you replaced, with what type of replacements, what have you checked, with what method and result, etc. Also check your ECU, a few people received their cars with aftermarket ECU and a bad map.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”