My rogue and electric scooter

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

Back in 2009, the first time I drove the rogue, it felt like a glorified electric golf cart. This was my first time with a cvt.

After driving my new electric scooter in 2nd gear at 25mph; I dare not go faster to be safe.

But when I get into the rogue and drive it, it feels EXACTLY the same. Not in a bad or good way, but my first thought was it being pretty cool; This is what it felt like back in the day.

Well the cvt and lack of gears was like preparing us for the future of what it will be like with electric vehicles. Been buying a bunch of electric scooters for my family to get around and save on gas these days.

Just sharing my thoughts.
:domo:

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

You should check out a Leaf, they all have a "golf cart" mode now where you don't even need to touch the brake. Fabulous for driving in traffic jams. :)

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

Exactly, my scooter has level 0 all the way up to 5 on how you want regenerative braking to kick in. I use it to stop at times where I can get 1-2% in miles back.

You can use it to time your stops, coasting, hills etc. :woot:

Come to think of it, I never rode in an electric car, unless you can count bumper cars, but those bumpy as heck unlike a leaf. :lolling:

Return to “Rogue Forum”