My Pulsar GTiR on loan (pics)

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
flohtingPoint
Car: 2004 Z16 Corvette Z06

After my stocker T25 took a crap on me (like expected, heck it had more shaft play than me with a bottle of jerkins). While awaiting my replacement, I had no ride. Luckily, one town over (here in Germany, one town over is like 3 blocks down the street in the states), my buddy lost his license for the month (long story) and needed to be carted around. I asked, he said its cool, and tada, Pulsar GTiR on loaner, as long as I cart his a** around from time to time.

Should have more pics of it at the beginning of next month, as I'll be driving this at an event in Bitburg.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

Never was a fan of the appearance of the car (looks like a damn Golf from behind ), but it's got to be a hell of a ride.

Definitely a great "loaner."

The dude is letting you drive his car in an event?Holy crap. I've got a regular old Maxima, and I don't even let people park it for me! Definitely a lot of good fortune on your part and/or generosity on his part.

Whatever the case, pimp that s***, man!

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Man, the stock turbo's on those cars can handle quite a bit of boost too. I have a friend and we were talking about future mods to my car, and he mentioned a GTi-R turbo. If I understood him correctly, the engine in that car was putting out like 250 stock the last year or so they were produced...not sure...but...remember kiddies, that is the same car I saw waste a Cobra Mustang last summer.

nismofly
Car: 89 S13 Hatch

^%$%^&*(*&^%$#&^%$#@#$%^()

lucky...

flohtingPoint
Car: 2004 Z16 Corvette Z06

C33LaurelRacer wrote:Man, the stock turbo's on those cars can handle quite a bit of boost too. I have a friend and we were talking about future mods to my car, and he mentioned a GTi-R turbo. If I understood him correctly, the engine in that car was putting out like 250 stock the last year or so they were produced...not sure...but...remember kiddies, that is the same car I saw waste a Cobra Mustang last summer.
Yea, they're awesome junkyard turbos. Back at Yokota, we would go diving for them.

gabossie
Car: Your mom

Damn, looks like it'll be a fun month! Lucky you.

Return to “Others”