My personal review of the car in MSN Auto

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Edong t5
Car: M45

Just sharing my personal review of the car in MSN Auto after a month ownership.

"Heavyweight Contender in this luxury sports sedan class" 2006 Infiniti M 45 Sport 10/02/2005 By: ET 5 Owned: Less than 1 year Review ID: #478943 9.7 Overall Rating 8 Styling 10 Performance 10 Interior 10 Quality 10 Recommendation Pros: The M45 looks good, handles extremely well and fast...very fast! Last time I felt "G" was in a rollercoaster rolling down the tracks in Six Flags. I was surprised I felt the same experience in this car. Unlike other cars that simulate the sense of speed by the roar of the engine; this accelerates, pushing your body back down on your seat. Who cares if this car has excellent interior and refined electronic equipments? It's got sport suspension (M sport), 335 HP with 340 torque (V8 M45), and electronic rear assist on 19 inch wheels. Mine came with aerodynamic kits which, further, complements the low stance,sporty muscular image of this car. Cons: Rear-design could have been a lot better. Other competitors rear looks better such as the Acura RL, Lexus GS and the BMW 5 Series. The front-design, however, looks a lot better than all three combined; making up for what it lacks at the back. This is an issue because, considering how fast this car goes, a majority will only see it's back...right after the blur, as it passes on your side. Overall Review: This is the car that has everything rolled into one. Sporty, luxurious, comfortable, yet fun to drive with all the necessary gadgets. It is not advisable to test drive the M45 sport if you've already set your sights on another car. You'll either end up buying this car or you'll buy your first option... then spend sleepless nights having regrets... finally, returning that car, to get the M45 instead.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Edong t5 wrote:It is not advisable to test drive the M45 sport if you've already set your sights on another car. You'll either end up buying this car or you'll buy your first option... then spend sleepless nights having regrets... finally, returning that car, to get the M45 instead.
Classic!!! Thats all you need right there!

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Good review. Thanks!

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”