My New Car

All things Altima Coupe.
EzeebMOS3
Car: 08 3.5 Altima coupe Black Pre/Tec/CVT 35%/20% tint, Injen intake, Nismo Cat-back, Eibach proline spr

Hey guys, I just recently picked up my new Ride: An 08 3.5 Altima coupe black with CVT. Also I’ve added the premium package and Tec package. I’m currently working on a few vids that will be put on youtube (0-60, 0-100 times). If anyone has any request of things they would like to have clarified on video compared to a text answer leave a post. As far as the car, it’s truly amazing. The pickup is fantastic. The CVT is sluggish off the line but once it gets going, the thing just hauls some serious ***. The braking and suspension is amazing as well. However the tires on the vehicle are the only downfall. I’m looking for some better rated tires in the future. I’m tinting the windows with 35% sides and 20% rear this Wednsday. This is solely because of the strict Laws that are in MA. My cousin was pulled over in his G35 coupe with 20% all around, so I’m avoiding the problem and sticking with the legal limit. The Nav system is amazing. During the day it's white and once your lights turn on the screen is black for easy viewing during the night hours. Get back to you guys soon!

KayaVibration
Car: 2008 Altima 3.5 SE Coupe w/ Premium and Tech Packages

Congrats....We have the same car but Slate. I didn't think the the Navi system was that cool until we had one. I like the intergration of the XM, Bluetooth, CD, and Stereo. The backup camara helps w/ the blind spots more then I would of guessed ans is actually realy cool.

Did you preorder or were you able to find it on the lot? The loaded Coupes seem hard to come by. Did you have to pay any markup, if you bought it off the lot......just curious as we got lucky and got ours off the lot but ended up when all said and done w/$500 markup ($2,000-$1,200 trade bump-$300 window tint credit)....peace

KayaVibration
Car: 2008 Altima 3.5 SE Coupe w/ Premium and Tech Packages

Here is a couple pic of our car (ok more my wife), she is from your neck of the woods can you tell

Hope this link works:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681368

EzeebMOS3
Car: 08 3.5 Altima coupe Black Pre/Tec/CVT 35%/20% tint, Injen intake, Nismo Cat-back, Eibach proline spr

Damn man that looks awesome, those tints look really nice. The Sticker was 30 on top of a 1950 sales tax. My windows are getting tinted tomarrow, ill post picks later that day.

EzeebMOS3

Damn man that looks awesome, those tints look really nice. The Sticker was 30 on top of a 1950 sales tax. My windows are getting tinted tomarrow, ill post picks later that day.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”