my new 96' 200sx SE-R

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

i am enjoying it, except for the FWD, i just cant get used to it.. but eh its a nice car.. :)

im wondering if there is anything i can do to the SR to get some more power out of it? i have intake, headers, exhaust.. the norm.. i would turbo it but it has 180k miles and i dont wanna blow it up, im aginst NAWZZ just because i dont like it, soon im thinking about getting the blue bird setup if i can get rid of my 240... but untill then is there any tricks that i can do (cheaply) to get some more out of the motor?

thanks guys, and i guess this is the forum were ill be chillin from now on ;)

BenSR2095Se-R
Car: Drag, chillen wit my wifey, workin on cars with friends

hmmmm...b4 you add more stuff do a compression check and major tune up. cheap things you can do. bump timing to 19 degrees, 91 intake cam, it's got more duration than lowport cams, prothane mounts to get rid of wheel hop(trust me, this would save your tranny). upgraded clutch, flywheel, pullies,ac delete, power steering delete, and suspension set-up. you'd definitely enjoy the car more with these mods and it's easy to do. and call the doctor when you're ready to go turbo;)

Ben

MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

thanks for the advice man :) im going to have to keep my AC tho, its just waaaay too hot here to live without it, my 240 didnt have ac and that was hell during the summer here... but ill try the timing advance and some of the other things you said!

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”