my list of 06 qx56 issues. Any common causes/advice/easy fixes?

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
ahreno
Car: '06 Infiniti QX56

nice vehicle if it would stop having issues. 200k+ miles so i guess i understand. would lke to get it fixed and then try to sell it or something.

Current check engine codes - p0448 EVAP, P1564 auto speed control device. also have had u1000 (CAN circuit), u1001 (CAN Circuit)

1. chugs when given gas after running a while. seems to happen when its warmed up / driven a while or really low on gas (but not ONLY when low on gas). Trying to pass or flooring it in park or going up hill etc. just chugs exactly like its running out of gas.

2. Cruse control doesn't work. already replaced the switch once

3. Blower doesn't always switch between floor - vent - windshield

4. No heat blows out of rear zones but cool air does. When i turn the heat on for the back zones and turn the fan on full blast, no air comes out. Cool air will come out when i turn heat knob to cool. Turn back to heat and air stops flowing

5. airbag light flashes. have tried resetting but comes back on

6. Rear gate sticks while opening. Closes just fine but doesn't open. kind of pops open an inch or two then quits trying and closes. if i give it a little bit of assistance (applying a slight but constant pull on it after i press the open button) it will open just fine and power raise.

Any help? i'm no where near a dealer and can't afford to spend thousands chasing my tail.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”