My Brand New Rogue

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Ryepow

After 10 years with my Honda Prelude it was time for a change. After reading just about every article about the Rogue online and in magazines, it was this site that helped me to make my decision to get one. So thanks to everyone here. I love it so far even though I have been a Rogue owner for only two days now.

Here are the details:Rogue SL AWD - Gotham Gray. black cloth interior, AWD premium package, splash guards, rear bumper protector, moonroof package, roof rail cross bars, rogue floormats.

crypto1300
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Iridium Graphite Premium Package

Congrats on the new Rogue!!!

We love ours as well.

Lightforce18
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue Black on Black. SL AWD. Leather. Moonroof. Premium.

looks sharp congratz

CtNxFLeX
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Nice! I have the same options except I don't have the moonroof. I would highly recommend the front chrome grill, makes it look more like it's bigger brother(Murano) =)

Congrats!

eddiehaskill
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano

Looks nice! I've had my Rogue for over a week now and haven't been able to see it clean yet

I picked it up at night and by the time i got home it already had snow, slush and salt. We've had snow and ice ever since so i'm really looking forward to a day that i can see it clean and new.

Ryepow

I intend to get the chrome grill set pretty soon. I just ordered a car cover made for the Rogue since I don't have a garage, so I will soon report how that is and how easy it is to put on and take off etc. I also plan on getting the driver and passenger windows tinted darker in the coming weeks.

I just so happened to go to the dealership just as a major thunderstorm was rolling in. I don't think they were expecting any business in that type of weather. One salesman even said it's too bad they don't sell boats since the roads were flooding. It made for a interesting test drive. By the time I got all the paperwork done it was dark out and a second round of storms was passing through. This time it was worse then before as we were now under a tornado watch and the winds were really picking up. I just wanted to get home as I am sure they did too. They felt bad that I was driving off without it all nice and clean so they made the offer if I wanted to come back in the morning they would have it detailed for me which is what I did. It figures tomorrow is calling for 100% chance of rain. Oh well, at least I had one full day of sunshine to see it spotless for now.

Ryepow

Oh yeah, thanks for your compliments everyone!!!

rogue husband
Car: Nissan Rogue 08 White

good pics rye

we just got one couple of weeks ago also white loaded awd w/black leather moonroof, premium wife was wanting black but she went to white got otd fees and taxes price 27000 we studied much and i also have spent alot of time on this site gaining knowledge thanks to all

chirp the 1-2

looks great good color choice

jsellberg
Car: '08 rogue iridium graphite sl awd premium

congrats!

boooey

Ryepow wrote:I intend to get the chrome grill set pretty soon. I just ordered a car cover made for the Rogue since I don't have a garage, so I will soon report how that is and how easy it is to put on and take off etc. I also plan on getting the driver and passenger windows tinted darker in the coming weeks.

I just so happened to go to the dealership just as a major thunderstorm was rolling in. I don't think they were expecting any business in that type of weather. One salesman even said it's too bad they don't sell boats since the roads were flooding. It made for a interesting test drive. By the time I got all the paperwork done it was dark out and a second round of storms was passing through. This time it was worse then before as we were now under a tornado watch and the winds were really picking up. I just wanted to get home as I am sure they did too. They felt bad that I was driving off without it all nice and clean so they made the offer if I wanted to come back in the morning they would have it detailed for me which is what I did. It figures tomorrow is calling for 100% chance of rain. Oh well, at least I had one full day of sunshine to see it spotless for now.
i also have a gotham gray let me know how that car cover works out, i am also considering it. I see so few cars with covers these days.. I hope it won't draw more attention to the car from punks & thugs if you know what i mean.

I also wanna get the chrome grill inserts but they are just too expensive right now, and the back spoiler eventually too.

congrats!

BrianV
Car: 07 G35S 6MT, 02 MDX-T AWD

Looks great!

Return to “Rogue Forum”