my 03 m45

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
infiniti_tech09
Car: 2003 Infiniti M45, 95 pathfinder 4x4, 93 d21 kingcab, 97 cbr900rr

shes gone through a couple subtle changes since i bought her last september......but here ya go :ohno:

the day of purchase :yesnod

dropped on megan y33 coils and my old 20x8.5/10 CEC wheels that i had on my g35

picked up some 20x10/11 Work Bersaglios/redid stance/did some paint and bodywork/50% blue tint all around/jdm tails/jdm visors/did some exhaust work/g35 brembos up front/custom trunk setup started

picked up some 20x10/11 SSR Agle Strusse in custom step lips with black faces/redid stance :chuckle: /redid exhaust/jdm front end/g37s akebonos up front

and now as she currently sits on a more "conservative" setup with redrilled 7series wheels painted black

other than what i've said....i have added xm radio with the oem dealer components, done all regulator maintenance (obviously an infiniti technician), and added led lights inside and out....otherwise shes my DD in good ol ATL! :werd:

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

ISO reppin.

Looks clean bro. The 745's really set it off.

brndck
Car: getting crazy with the cheese whiz

Gorgeous car. Do the akebonos bolt straight up?

XavieraWu
Car: Infiniti

:werd: :wtf2: I was in bumper to bumper traffic, allegedly bumped an infinity. The driver claims 950 in damages with a deal at $750...speaking rationally is it possible to cause bumper, light , trunk , scratched license plate damage at 2Km hr.? Furthermore...we both took pictures showing no damage. :confused:

XavieraWu
Car: Infiniti

I was at a stop and situation and allegedly bumped an infinity in bumper to bumper....2 km hr. we took pictures and no visible damage. he alleges/driver that I should pay $950 but body shop he went to on Toryork says $750 all in. I told him to get another estimate and that I will meet him at the bodyshop and he claims he doesn't have much time. this is a week later! Am I being scammed and how do I prove it. He also mentioned that there "could be undercarriage damage because it happened to him before".

Return to “VIP Forum”