My 03 G35 Sedan 6MT Nismo

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
jflad17
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6mt Factory Nismo
Pretty much stock besides small stuff, but have plans for the future. Will try to make a forum about the process of everything.

Hello I'm not exactly sure how to use this forum and such, but plan to learn haha. Figured I'd make a forum to show my new g35 and to update it when I add new stuff to it. Alright so this is actually my second 03 g35 sedan, my last one was a 5at emerald mist which I enjoyed but it consumed oil like crazy, so because of that and that I wanted a manual, I sold it and bought the new g.

Here is my old g35:

Here is my new 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6mt Nismo KY0 color, but I'm pretty sure its been repainted and maybe not the exact same stock color.

So bought it with a salvage title for hood and windshield damage which was fixed, but it looks like it has more damage on the passenger side and such, so it will need some body work done to it in the future. For now my plan is to just make sure it drives fine and to replace what's needed.

First issue I had was knock sensor harness code, so I replaced that then I saw the knock sensor was bad or it wasn't plugged in all the way, so I just replaced it along with plenum gaskets.
Another issue is that the driver side suspension is the red stock struts and the passenger is a different set, so hopefully soon I'll be upgrading to coilovers.
Another is that there is some sort of exhaust leak before the cats so plan to replace that with resonated test pipes then some other exhaust parts I'll update on when it gets done.
Also my radio only would work like sometimes so I just replaced it.

I'll try to not make it a life story, but I'll try to update this the best I can. My plan is to get the exhaust done or new wheels next as one of my wheels has a bead leak.

Below are what I've done to it so far

Engine:
350z tube
K&N filter

Exterior:
Clear side markers with leds

Interior:
JDM Double Din Dash Kit
Pioneer 4200NEX Double Din

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”