MVP Motorsports Nissan GTR!!!!

Blast down the 1320? Love the 1/8 mile action? Here's your forum.
Chops@MVP
Car: 1995 240sx w/ SR swap, 01 Lexus IS300, 07 Kawasaki ZZR600

Hello everyone,

MVP Motorsports, long known for our work with Supras, has been working on the awesome R35 GT-R for several months now. We felt it was time to make an official announcement of our on-going involvement with the new Skyline.

And we thought what better way to announce our arrival than breaking the world record for the quickest GT-R?

We went to the brand new Dallas Raceway drag strip this Sunday for the second time to see what we could do. We went last Thursday as well which was their opening night, but they were only running the 1/8 mile so we were quite limited.

On only our second ¼ mile pass EVER, the MVP GT-R ran an 10.31 @ 131mph, a new world record! We backed up that pass with a 10.32 @ only 127mph due to boost cut. Clearly had we not hit boost cut we had a quicker pass, as our GT-R fell flat at about the 1100ft mark.We will be fixing this very soon and going back out to see what more we can do.

You can see our world record pass and our new GT-R specific website at http://www.mvpgtr.com Our website is still under some construction, but we already have hundreds of GT-R parts listed and we have many of them in stock here at MVP.

Every product on our world's quickest GT-R is available to the public for both installation here at MVP as well as shipping worldwide.We did not use nitrous and do not even have it plumbed in. All of our power comes from bolt-on upgrades and an MVP-tuned Cobb AccessPort.Our GT-R is truly daily driven and already has 6,000 miles on it. We have been to the road-race track as well and will continue to test every part we offer as much as possible.

Our turbos, FMIC's, cold air intake, downpipes, Y-pipe, and transmission cooler come from ARD Motorsports out of Georgia. ARD Motorsports is run by Chris Anderson, well known and respected in the Supra community for many years. Now his new company (formerly AAP Motorsports) is focusing on several cars including the GT-R, and we are working with ARD to street test, drag test, and road-race test all of their new parts.

We look forward to continuing to press the abilities of the GT-R. Thank you for your support!

Regards,Robert

rb25drag
Car: 1990 Nissan 240SX 5.3 Chevy + 60mm turbo + blow threw carb.

Wow 10.30's is really quick for a street car.I have to say tho I dont have much love for the r35's, Just too much Jumbo crap. Esp when they didnt offer a 5speed or 6speed, to me that ruiend it. Also the v6 motor Justt isnt wat it should be.Ni dis-respect to you guys at all. Im glad to see you guys are makin great numbers with it.What kind of 60' are you guys turning?

Chops@MVP
Car: 1995 240sx w/ SR swap, 01 Lexus IS300, 07 Kawasaki ZZR600

rb25drag wrote:Wow 10.30's is really quick for a street car.I have to say tho I dont have much love for the r35's, Just too much Jumbo crap. Esp when they didnt offer a 5speed or 6speed, to me that ruiend it. Also the v6 motor Justt isnt wat it should be.Ni dis-respect to you guys at all. Im glad to see you guys are makin great numbers with it.What kind of 60' are you guys turning?
Current best is a 1.56. We have yet to have a professional drive it down the quarter. The driver that made the pass was MVP owner Dusty Womack who hasn't drag raced in years. Right now the best 60 ft I have seen was a 1.4x from Samurai Speed who had the fastest GTR prior to us bringing ours out.

Regards,Robert

MeanGreenS13
Car: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

rb25drag wrote:Wow 10.30's is really quick for a street car.I have to say tho I dont have much love for the r35's, Just too much Jumbo crap. Esp when they didnt offer a 5speed or 6speed, to me that ruiend it. Also the v6 motor Justt isnt wat it should be.Ni dis-respect to you guys at all. Im glad to see you guys are makin great numbers with it.What kind of 60' are you guys turning?
scott shut up your just jealous cause youll never own one =P

the vert
Car: 93 240sx vert

No pictures of this beast?

drzm0st1ll3st
Car: 90 s13 sohc auto black hatch
91 s13 Dohc manual black hatch

the vert wrote:No pictures of this beast?

SxMachine
Car: Im on a horse

No pics, no vids???
:worthless:

Return to “Nissan Drag Racing Forum”