MUST READ!! - Latest Dealer Info

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
AlexF

I put a $1K deposit today on a fully loaded EX35 in Platinum Graphite w/Chestnut interior. The salesman was kind enough to email me the latest dealer information. To my knowledge, this is the latest vehicle information that all the Infiniti dealers have.

There's a lot of interesting information here, enjoy!

http://www.bestsharing.com/fil... html

http://www.bestsharing.com/fil....html

Modified by AlexF at 1:58 PM 11/6/2007
Modified by AlexF at 1:59 PM 11/6/2007

Barry Zack

Why isn't there any towing info ?

Barry Zack

michel
Car: 2008 fully loaded EX35 AWD Dark Currant and Stone interior

Barry Zack wrote:
Why isn't there any towing info ?

Barry Zack
Barry you have to face reality. This ain't a hillbilly car. it's purpose is a lot of things but towing ain't one of them. So perhaps you should investigate another model or car maker.

Ciao for now

Barry Zack

Michel,

Gee, it is really a shame that you are overlooking one of the major attributes of a utility vehicle such as the EX35. Towing a small pop-up camper, utility trailer, motorcycle trailer, small fishing boat and ect. is part of the DNA of this type of vehicle. The EX35 is well suited for this light duty utility with its rear drive/AWD, 110” wheelbase and 300 HP. Not providing this utility provision in a Crossover Utility Vehicle is very odd. That is why they put the “U” in the classification of the EX35 as a CUV.

Zack

Dodgeyaussie

See that
Barry Zack wrote:Michel,

Gee, it is really a shame that you are overlooking one of the major attributes of a utility vehicle such as the EX35. Towing a small pop-up camper, utility trailer, motorcycle trailer, small fishing boat and ect. is part of the DNA of this type of vehicle. The EX35 is well suited for this light duty utility with its rear drive/AWD, 110” wheelbase and 300 HP. Not providing this utility provision in a Crossover Utility Vehicle is very odd. That is why they put the “U” in the classification of the EX35 as a CUV.

Zack

See thats what you're missing. It is not meant to be a vehicle to tow anything. It's not even clasified as a CUV. "Personal Luxury Crossover" is what Infiniti call it, and it fits that description perfectly. If you want to tow, buy the FX or QX.

michel
Car: 2008 fully loaded EX35 AWD Dark Currant and Stone interior

I agree.

It should be called a luxary sport crossover (LSC). Well my boat is at the marina already. this car is not for pulling stuff around, it's for 2 people who want to enjoy a sporty ride in a luxary vehicule and don't like to bend OUT OF SHAPE to get in the car. It's my case.

Leave the boat at the marina, have the gardener deliver the soil and flowers and please don't attach any old run down trailer to this beauty!

Thats all I have to say about that

Ciao fo now

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”