Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Ziggy2
Car: '12 Rogue SL, '12 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Premium

'09 Murano SLSuper Black on Black

360 Package (Great value!)Leather PackagePremium PackageMats, Guards, Wheel Locks

$31,098 Plus $300 SC TaxNo Trade, 5.0% for 72 Months

'09 SL's are getting very rare around Charlotte. Only found 4 within 100 miles of here.

Modified by Ziggy2 at 5:51 PM 9/30/2009
Modified by Ziggy2 at 5:55 PM 9/30/2009

Tobeb

Hi there,

I am new to the forums and was wondering if you guys could help me out.

Looking to buy a new 09 Murano S or SL in Canada (Calgary / Alberta) and wondering if anyone here has some information on pricing I should be expecting. Now I haven't quite decided on the S or SL or options yet, so any information on Both would be great help.

phattyjrb
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano SL AWD

Proud new owner!

- 2009 Nissan Murano SL AWD; Tinted Bronze Ext, Black Leather Int.- Premium Package, Leather Package, 360 Value Package, Mats & Guards- Total MSRP $35,925; Invoice $32,906- Purchased for $32,406- 3.9% for 72 months

An excellent buying experience at Hudson Nissan in Jersey City, NJ. Last weekend of the month. Came in looking for an SL with just the Premium Package and mats, without the 360 and leather. They had none but this made them work harder to move their current stock. I love the value of the additional features - bluetooth, xm, ipod interface, dual roofs, leather - vs. the additional price paid.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

phattyjrb wrote:Proud new owner!

- 2009 Nissan Murano SL AWD; Tinted Bronze Ext, Black Leather Int.- Premium Package, Leather Package, 360 Value Package, Mats & Guards- Total MSRP $35,925; Invoice $32,906- Purchased for $32,406- 3.9% for 72 months

An excellent buying experience at Hudson Nissan in Jersey City, NJ. Last weekend of the month. Came in looking for an SL with just the Premium Package and mats, without the 360 and leather. They had none but this made them work harder to move their current stock. I love the value of the additional features - bluetooth, xm, ipod interface, dual roofs, leather - vs. the additional price paid.
Welcome to NICOclub! Glad to have you here! Fantastic deal on the "hard to find" 360 pkg! Enjoy your new Murano.

gracekpeng

Hi everyone. I need some help with a quote I received from a dealer in NJ area.

I'm looking at a used Murano LE with Dual panel moonroof, no Nav, floor mats, carpeted, roof rail crossbars, has almost 27000 miles on it.

The dealer is offering $29,500. Is this a good deal?

gracekpeng

So here's more detail to what the dealer offered:

$29,500 tax : $1,874.53dealer doc. fee $199.0security guard $279.0registration fee $183.0

security guard??? dealer doc??

arch85

Sorry, but at that price, I'd give the dealer a finger and walk away.

27k miles on an 09 Murano?? That car has been driven quite darn lot already ...

Also since it doesn't have nav and all that jazz, I would expect the price to be much MUCH lower.

You can probably get a NEW Murano with the options you want for around 32-33k if you negotiate well.

I would recommend go to http://www.autobrag.com -- and search for your vehicle there. That's the site I used to get my Murano. You'll be surprised how much you can haggle

Also this is the beginning of the month -- try waiting till the end of the month and you'll save a crap load more.

Timmbo

Welcome to the Murano Forum gentlemen! That is not the best deal for a Murano with that many miles on it......I would look around for a better deal on a totally new Murano! Good luck!

babyhulk
Car: 06 Murano

First...Hello All. First time poster and I figured this is where to start.

I just got a "STEAL"!!

06 white murano SL. Brand new tires. No minor defects, etc. 1 owner garage kept. Only 43,300 miles. KBB was about 25,000. I paid 14,108.00!!! I'm so proud of that and absolutely love my new MO. Pics on the way.

nafddur
Car: Nissan Maxima, Nissan Murano

babyhulk wrote:I just got a "STEAL"!!

06 white murano SL. Brand new tires. No minor defects, etc. 1 owner garage kept. Only 43,300 miles. KBB was about 25,000. I paid 14,108.00!!! I'm so proud of that and absolutely love my new MO. Pics on the way.
Not to rain on your parade (so to type) but I'd be suspicious of a Mo that needed new tires at that low mileage. Unless of course, the tires were just worn enough that the seller figured he'd better his resale chances just by putting new ones on. Still, it's the same reason I'm always suspicious of cars that have been professionally detailed before they are resold.

I know that at only 43K miles, my Mo could have easily been resold with the original tires.

Anyway, good luck with the car.

babyhulk
Car: 06 Murano

It wasn't professionally detailed. I bought it out of her garage. She works with my wife and they are good friends. Not sure why the new tires either, but you still can't beat that with a stick. The leather seats don't even have wrinkles in them. Oh, and I got the extended warranty transferred too.

Roxy

Hi All -

I've just been quoted the following for a new Murano (I'm actually looking to buy 2 at once, both SL w/360/prem/leather, if that makes a difference). Any thoughts on this pricing?

<<The 2009 Nissan Murano SL w/360 and Premium Package has an MSRP of $34,460. Your preffered Fleet/Internet price is $30,485!*price includes rebate. Does not include tax, title and DMV fees >> I believe the CA rebate is only $500 now but will need to get that confirmed

Thanks!
Modified by Roxy at 9:02 PM 10/11/2009

BucksAndBrowns

Roxy- looks like a really good price. If that's an AWD, it's a steal. But from the MSRP listed, I doubt it. According to truecar.com, you're lower than truecost (which is great) on a non-AWD.

BucksAndBrowns

Just bought my Murano on Saturday!

- 2009 Nissan Murano SL AWD; Super Black Ext, Black Leather Int.- Premium Package, Leather Package, 360 Value Package, Accessory Value Package (Black Roof Rail Crossbars, Illuminated Door Sills), Floor Mats, Splash Guards, Rear Bumper Protector, and Cargo Protector (and dividers)- Total MSRP $36,320; Invoice $33,208- Purchased for $32,500- 2.9% for 60 months

The car had 4.7 miles on it, and it drives like a dream. Great negotiating experience. It really helped to know a lot of information going in (including all of your experiences from this thread).

Timmbo

BucksAndBrowns wrote:Just bought my Murano on Saturday!

- 2009 Nissan Murano SL AWD; Super Black Ext, Black Leather Int.- Premium Package, Leather Package, 360 Value Package, Accessory Value Package (Black Roof Rail Crossbars, Illuminated Door Sills), Floor Mats, Splash Guards, Rear Bumper Protector, and Cargo Protector (and dividers)- Total MSRP $36,320; Invoice $33,208- Purchased for $32,500- 2.9% for 60 months

The car had 4.7 miles on it, and it drives like a dream. Great negotiating experience. It really helped to know a lot of information going in (including all of your experiences from this thread).
Welcome to the Murano Forum! Cheers to you from the staff here at NICOclub!

Glad this thread helped you with your purchase, that was exactly my goal when I started this. Fantastic deal, enjoy your new Nissan!

Roxy

Thanks for the reply Buck, I did ask for pricing for an AWD but I agree that the MSRP seems off. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

sed6
Car: 2009 Murano SL w/360 Pkg in Platinum Graphite w/Black Leather

Just bought my Murano for the wife tonight!- 2009 Nissan Murano SL FWD; Platinum Graphite Ext, Black Leather Int.- Premium Package, Leather Package, 360 Value Package, Accessory Value Package (Black Roof Rail Crossbars, Illuminated Door Sills), Floor Mats, Splash Guards, Rear Bumper Protector, and Cargo Protector (and dividers)- Total MSRP $34,665- Invoice $31,698- Purchased for $30,300 ($1000 & $500 rebates, $2855 discount)- Dealer had added $380 worth of crap including carpet protection ($5 floor mats for $110), nitrogen filled tires ($99) and wheel locks ($169) which was included at no charge!- I was preapproved for 4.69% from my CU (best rate in town, their best tier) for 72 mos. My $1000 cash rebate from Nissan precluded 3.9% financing from Nissan but the lower APR w/o the $1k cash was $5/mo more anyway.- I threw the F&I guy a bone and took the Paintless dent repair for 36 mos for $199 (offered at $444) and the Roadside for 36 mos for $215 (offered for $469 ish). The Roadside includes KEY replacement w/no deductible!!! Limited to one key per year, so that's three keys for $215!!!

The car had 35 miles on it, about 31 of which my wife and I put on during an extended (read sans salesperson) test drive. My sales guy was new, this was his first week and we were his first sale, ever! Of course he had an experienced (an fairly nice) manager backing him up.

Thanks to every here for all the great info that helped make my purchase so great!

-ScottOKC, OK

Timmbo

sed6 wrote:Just bought my Murano for the wife tonight!- 2009 Nissan Murano SL FWD; Platinum Graphite Ext, Black Leather Int.- Premium Package, Leather Package, 360 Value Package, Accessory Value Package (Black Roof Rail Crossbars, Illuminated Door Sills), Floor Mats, Splash Guards, Rear Bumper Protector, and Cargo Protector (and dividers)- Total MSRP $34,665- Invoice $31,698- Purchased for $30,300 ($1000 & $500 rebates, $2855 discount)- Dealer had added $380 worth of crap including carpet protection ($5 floor mats for $110), nitrogen filled tires ($99) and wheel locks ($169) which was included at no charge!- I was preapproved for 4.69% from my CU (best rate in town, their best tier) for 72 mos. My $1000 cash rebate from Nissan precluded 3.9% financing from Nissan but the lower APR w/o the $1k cash was $5/mo more anyway.- I threw the F&I guy a bone and took the Paintless dent repair for 36 mos for $199 (offered at $444) and the Roadside for 36 mos for $215 (offered for $469 ish). The Roadside includes KEY replacement w/no deductible!!! Limited to one key per year, so that's three keys for $215!!!

The car had 35 miles on it, about 31 of which my wife and I put on during an extended (read sans salesperson) test drive. My sales guy was new, this was his first week and we were his first sale, ever! Of course he had an experienced (an fairly nice) manager backing him up.

Thanks to every here for all the great info that helped make my purchase so great!

-ScottOKC, OK
Welcome to the Murano Forum! Glad to have you here. Congrats on the new purchase, I hope you enjoy the new ride!

perroloco_rgv
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano S

well... almost a year ago a bought a used 09 murano S model with 16Kmiles... now 28K miles for around 26k greens..... this past saturday Oct 10... trade it in for a Brand New 09 Murano S model made August 2009 ... White pearl color beige inside "S" model for around with 1000 down... and 3.9 apr for 72 months.... they gave me around 20k for the trade in.... umm total with TTL and Fee was around 32k basic murano.. haha was it good?

malko

I put an order for the new '10 Murano AWD SL (prem,leather,tech,DM) after 3 days of shopping around.

The real deal they offered is dealer invoice+ 300$ registration,new plates+ sales tax.

This is the best I could find after talking with 4 dealers and sending emails to 5 dealerships in a 200 miles area for price quotes, nobody wants to go under dealer invoice because there is a high demand for this car ( quote " I can not sell you this car under dealer invoice because that means that I will have to put money from my own pocket") So it seems that the OTD price with all the taxes, registration etc will be some hundred $ under the listed MSRP. *Another dealerships wanted 500$ on top of dealer invoice (they were saying that they already found the car but they have to pay somebody to go after the car because it was in another dealership 700 miles away) so I said no. *It is not clear for me if some dealerships already have them, because some told me that they found the 2010 that I want but it is some hundred miles away, others told me that this is a lie because the 2010 listed as available on Nissan website are listed over there only because they placed orders and they are waiting for them and nobody has any 2010 in their parking lots yet.

*Now I am waiting for the car to be built and shipped

Penny's Dad
Car: Murano '06

2006 Nissan Murano S with Premium Package.

Original was a 0 money down sign and drive for US $350.00/mo 39 Months 15k/year miles.

About to purchase for Residual of $14,999.00

nasen2006

BucksAndBrowns wrote:Just bought my Murano on Saturday!

WANTED a 09' Murano like yours........always have question like this: when people says "Purchased for $32,500" do you mean Out Of Door Price or just selling price (before TTL) ?

I got a quote from a Nissan dealer in NJ 2 weeks ago: MSRP $35925Selling price 30160

We walked in then the sale threw me about $2000 fees ! plus another $ 2000 tax....final price=34000.....so we walked away.....I could have made a deal like 33,500 out of door. Anybody think its a good deal ? THANKS !

Timmbo

Welcome to NICOclub! Glad to have you aboard!

$2000 in fees is BS, contact a few other dealers and you will be comfortable with the best price.

BIGLex_Murano
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano SL

Hello Everyone, New to the forum.

Just got my Murano yesterday afternoon and I love it.

Here's the deal that I got.

2010 Nissan Murano SL 2WDPlatinum GraphiteLeather PkgPremium PkgTech PkgNav PkgAccessory Pkg Splash GuardsRear Bumper CoverRetractable Cargo Cover

Sticker $36,895

Got it for $33,100Plus Tax, Dealer Fee & Tag Fee

$36,700 OUT THE DOOR...

& the best part...

2.9% for 60 months.

Down payment of $10k got me a monthly payment of $480.xx per month.

Ohhh and also included I got a 3 yrs/45,000 miles Service Plan, which gives me free oil changes and tire rotation every 6 months or 7500 miles.

Here are some pics...

The usual Sales Guy Pic...

That's my other car... 2008 G37S 6mt

I am one HAPPY MAN!!!

Modified by BIGLex_Murano at 12:09 PM 11/8/2009

Timmbo

Thanks for posting the details of your purchase! Awesome pictures you posted! You obviously have great taste in vehicles!

Welcome to NICOclub, it is truly a pleasure having you as a part of the Murano Forum!

Timmbo

Folks, please keep posting your purchase or lease information! It is so helpful to those that are in a market for a new Murano. Keep the posts coming!

llauritzen

Okay, just picked up our 2009 this weekend in Atlanta, GA:

2009 Murano SL FWD Glacier Pearl/BeigePremium PackageLeather Package360 PackageAccessory Package

Sticker was $34,500, we paid $31,700 before TTL (and could have gotten it lower but I had my numbers confused with another model . . . ergh). Regardless, the Murano is well worth it - love the vehicle! Hope this helps a little.

Edormier
Car: 2007 Inifiniti G35X, 2010 Murano

About to purchase a 2010 Murano LE AWD w/ Navigation, Mats, Splash Guards. Tried a few dealerships on line, and the best price I seem to be able to find is around $300 over "dealer invoice" at this time. Not sure if I could have done better in November, when they had the $750 cash back.

Anybody have any luck getting a better pricing, or is this okay at the current time?

Also, any recommendations on how to best get the Nissan extended warranty? In the past, I have found certain dealerships (at least for Honda) will sell them well below what one can get at the point of purchase. Interested in the 100 K / 84 Month gold version.

Many thanks for any thoughts.

Ed

svofan1
Car: Murano

What is the msrp?....$41140?...and what is the invoice selling price?.....what dealers have you tried?....I ahve seen $100 over invoice but $300 is not bad either...I will be buying in the next year....Good luck to you and let us know how you finally do..

Timmbo

Edormier wrote:About to purchase a 2010 Murano LE AWD w/ Navigation, Mats, Splash Guards. Tried a few dealerships on line, and the best price I seem to be able to find is around $300 over "dealer invoice" at this time. Not sure if I could have done better in November, when they had the $750 cash back.

Anybody have any luck getting a better pricing, or is this okay at the current time?

Also, any recommendations on how to best get the Nissan extended warranty? In the past, I have found certain dealerships (at least for Honda) will sell them well below what one can get at the point of purchase. Interested in the 100 K / 84 Month gold version.

Many thanks for any thoughts.

Ed
Welcome aboard to NICOclub! Thrilled to have you here in the Murano Forum!

My best advice is to NOT worry about the invoice and all that, but check other dealers and get a price on the same vehicle, then you will know which dealer really wants to sell you a car. Good luck!

Return to “Murano Forum”