Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Welcome to NICOclub yadrovm! Glad to have you as a new member of the Murano Forum!

That sounds like a fantastic deal! It is amazing that you can get a Murano for under $350/month. Nice work, post some pics of the new ride when you get it!

jenntl

Hmmm. Well I keep hearing that the residual on the LE and the SL is different so the 49% and 54% appears to be fairly static no matter who I've contacted. It's a 36 mos. lease and the $550 includes tax. MSRP is $38070 and the sale price of $35070 is pretty much the lowest I've seen on any forum or been quoted by any relatively local dealer. Perhaps it's different in other parts of the country but so far, Seattle, WA dealers are not hurting as much as maybe others are...yet. If someone has a better deal somewhere on an LE lease, I'd love to hear it. Everything but the DVD and nav. I'm going to be pulling the trigger on or around 2.5.09 when my other lease is up. thanks!

Timmbo

jenntl wrote:Hmmm. Well I keep hearing that the residual on the LE and the SL is different so the 49% and 54% appears to be fairly static no matter who I've contacted. It's a 36 mos. lease and the $550 includes tax. MSRP is $38070 and the sale price of $35070 is pretty much the lowest I've seen on any forum or been quoted by any relatively local dealer. Perhaps it's different in other parts of the country but so far, Seattle, WA dealers are not hurting as much as maybe others are...yet. If someone has a better deal somewhere on an LE lease, I'd love to hear it. Everything but the DVD and nav. I'm going to be pulling the trigger on or around 2.5.09 when my other lease is up. thanks!
Interesting, I still think there is more room to play on that. Did you check what your payment would be if you went to 39 months? I have an LE, with everything, and I have a payment of about $600/month for 60 months, and that is a purchase, not a lease. They should be able to knock of another $1000 on the unit you are looking at. Maybe the dealers aren't hurting as bad, just seems like there is more room to play. Good luck and let us know how things pan out!

shocker10

Just bought an LE MURANO MSRP $40,495 from Gardena Nissan in Gardena, CA. Paid $37,161 ($500 over invoice after rebate), 2.9% for 60 mo. Very happy, nice internet sales staff.

maxxmd

Hello Shocker, Welcome and congrats on Murano!

I've also worked with Gardena Nissan but haven't made the deal yet. Looking at the same model, did you get it in tinted broze\beige?

Is the 37,161 out to door price?Also you said after rebate, what rebate did you get?

Thanks!

Timmbo

shocker10 wrote:Just bought an LE MURANO MSRP $40,495 from Gardena Nissan in Gardena, CA. Paid $37,161 ($500 over invoice after rebate), 2.9% for 60 mo. Very happy, nice internet sales staff.
Cheers from the staff here at NICOclub! Glad to have you here in the Murano Forum! We appreciate your feedback!

shocker10

I paid $37,161 plus tax and lic which is $500 over dealer invoice after rebate. The factory rebate is $500 and can be combined with the special rate of 2.9%, I would have gone for the 0% but that is over, and no I did not get the tinted bronze color, I got the platinum. I was in and out of there within 45 minutes, the most painless car buying experience I've ever had. Also, the manager Damian helped me out a lot with the financing, my equifax score is 688 (which is what NMAC uses) and he got the bank to give me a tier 1 approval instead of tier 2 which would have been 4.9%. Very happy with the straight forward service!

maxxmd

thank you for the info.

I wonder why would they stop 0% apr promo....

Timmbo

maxxmd wrote:thank you for the info.

I wonder why would they stop 0% apr promo....
I don't think Nissan ever had 0% on the Murano. I know they have it on the the '08 Armada and '08 Sentra, but I don't think it was offered on the Murano.

shocker10

It was offered on the Murano for up to 36 months, expired 1/5/09

MyNissanRocks
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano SL 2WD

Hey everyone..just signed up...accidentally found this site and so glad i did!! I bought a 2009 Brilliant Silver/Black Murano SL 2WD on Dec 6, 2008 and i absolutely LOVE this car. It has...

- Premium Package- Dual Panel Moonroof- Technology Package- Leather Package- Splash Guards- Roof Rack Cross Bars

MSRP was 35,270 and i paid 32,270...after reading all these posts i see that i probably could have done better but i was happy with the deal. Car was bought at North Point Nissan in West Little Rock, AR....just in case anyone on here is from this area. They were great to deal with.

The only thing i got free was a tank of gas but everyone gets that so...no biggie. In just over a month i have put 3500 miles on it and its just awesome. Wish i had got the NAV but oh well.

shocker10

You probably could have gotten it for a little less just like me, but at some point you have to understand that these salespeople deserve to make a little money because they have to put up with people like us buyers every day who go into the dealership asking for the world. I'm actually happy to see someone got a similar deal to mine and is ok with it and doesn't feel cheated. The Murano is a great car and is worth the money...

Timmbo

MyNissanRocks wrote:Hey everyone..just signed up...accidentally found this site and so glad i did!! I bought a 2009 Brilliant Silver/Black Murano SL 2WD on Dec 6, 2008 and i absolutely LOVE this car. It has...

- Premium Package- Dual Panel Moonroof- Technology Package- Leather Package- Splash Guards- Roof Rack Cross Bars

MSRP was 35,270 and i paid 32,270...after reading all these posts i see that i probably could have done better but i was happy with the deal. Car was bought at North Point Nissan in West Little Rock, AR....just in case anyone on here is from this area. They were great to deal with.

The only thing i got free was a tank of gas but everyone gets that so...no biggie. In just over a month i have put 3500 miles on it and its just awesome. Wish i had got the NAV but oh well.
Welcome to NICOclub! Cheers from the Murano Forum!

Maybe not the best deal in the world, but a great deal indeed, and well worth every penny of it! Enjoy the new ride!

jenntl

Ended up finding one about 2 1/2 hrs from Seattle. Tinted Bronze, Black int. LE. No Nav or DVD. MSRP was $38635. Owner's wife had been driving so got them down to $33,500. Residual is 49%. With taxes my payments should be around $539 (lease). This was the only Tinted bronze, black that I found in a 3-4 hr drive of us so very happy. Pick it up on Saturday. Will post the final #s then.

Timmbo

I have Tinted Bronze, awesome color choice, you will get a lot of lookers and a lot of compliments! By the way, nice deal!

olorin

Hi Everyone,

First post here.

just picked up a Brilliant Silver Murano this morning. Took advantage of the 2.9% for 60 months and the $500 rebate.

The car has the Leather and Performance packages.

Got it for $30,514 (after rebate) but before tax. Also had $1,174.52 on my old lease absorbed at this price. Nissan gave a $0 early term fee in order for the deal to get done.

Had a 2006 Murano that was coming off the lease, so I grabbed this one.

Haven't purchased a car in many years, and being that I plan on owning this car for quite some time I actually also bought the extended warranty - got 6 years/75,000 miles for $982. From one of the other forums here I checked out some of the internet sites for the extended warranties and they came nowhere close to this. I was pleasantly surprised.

Hope I didn't get hosed on this deal.

perroloco_rgv
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano S

Hi my first post here....

Well i bought a new 2009 murano S..... yeah i think the cheapest one..

I bought at $26,600dls. used with 16K miles. I put 2,500 down... and also

my payments are $440 at 72 months 6.5 APR loan. Im 24 and its also my

first "new" vehicle... and i have good credit.. I didnt negociated .. cuz its my

first time buy a vehicle... so you guys thinks is good or bad ....

jenntl

What is the deal on residuals on a lease? Are the dealers able to tweak it? The one I'm probably going to go with is telling me the LE residual is 49% on car that already has 4800 miles on it (owner's wife). Yet other dealership with another LE is saying 54%. Is this beyond their control or where they make some $$?

shocker10

The dealer can't change the residual, it's set by the bank, the other dealer is giving you a different model if the residual is 5% different, probably the SL AWD.

jenntl

Yeah - we figure they confused the SL and LE. Scary. Not going with that dearlership.

Jaun
Car: 2009 Murano LE, Nav, Leather, SR

When I first looked at the LE (when it first came out) there were no great deals and the "fundamentals of the economy" were still strong... It was way too pricey.

Then in April, I went to look at another dealership and worked with a kid who was new. He priced out an LE for me loaded and when I got to the F&I part the deal was for an SL not an LE. I was livid and about to walk and tell all of my bad experience. The Sales Manager came in and tried to convince me it was the same car as I wanted - not! I told him if I did the deal, everytime I looked at the wheels, it would remind me of his slimey manner. No, no, he said, it was an honest mistake... I said prove it.

So I drove out with a fully loaded LE, having financed a total of 32K with a 4K trade for my 04 Pathfinder (on which I owed 9K). I told him on the way out that he wanted to give me a rear cargo protector - he smiled and said I guess I do...

I never saw a sales guy sweat as much as he did... I consider it a part of the deal!

Timmbo

Welcome olorin and perroloco_rgv to NICOclub! Glad to have you both as members of the Murano Forum! Enjoy the new rides! perroloco_rgv, that is too bad that the APR is so much higher on a used Murano, a brand new one currently has 2.9%. Oh well, that is the going rate for used cars these days.

Timmbo

jenntl wrote:Yeah - we figure they confused the SL and LE. Scary. Not going with that dearlership.
Still searching then? Let us know how things pan out for you! Good luck!

jenntl

Went with McCord Bros Nissan-Dodge in Longview, WA. Picked up my Tinted Bronze, Black int LE (no nav or dvd) today. Does have the cargo area protector, illuminated doors, splash guards and roof rack cross bars. Best overall experience to date. Did all negotiating via email and phone and were in and out of the dealership within an hour. Drove 2 1/2 hrs for it. (one way)

MSRP $38,635Sale price $33,500Residual 49%Rolled my licensing into the leasePaid first payment as the down39 mo @ 15k milesMo payment including taxes $543.54

Skiman
Car: 2009 Murano LE AWD

Black Murano LE with sunroof, splashguards, cargo weather guard, clear bra, MSRP $38,800 - purchased for $33,550 using GO Nissan internet sales department. A most pleasent way to buy a car.

A perfect ski and snowmobile hauling vehicle!

Timmbo

Skiman wrote:Black Murano LE with sunroof, splashguards, cargo weather guard, clear bra, MSRP $38,800 - purchased for $33,550 using GO Nissan internet sales department. A most pleasent way to buy a car.

A perfect ski and snowmobile hauling vehicle!
Welcome to NICOclub! Thanks for visiting the Murano Forum, hope you enjoy it.

You got a SWEET DEAL on a SWEET RIDE!!!! Nice work! That is over 5K off the price, way to negotiate! I hope the Murano Forum helped.

awtoys

I think its too late for a 2007 Murano pricing but I just bought ONE OF THE LAST '07 SE in western Canada fully loaded. MSRP is $51,000 CAN + taxes and I just paid $35,000 taxes all in!

Timmbo

awtoys wrote:I think its too late for a 2007 Murano pricing but I just bought ONE OF THE LAST '07 SE in western Canada fully loaded. MSRP is $51,000 CAN + taxes and I just paid $35,000 taxes all in!
Dude!!!! Welcome to NICOclub! Glad to have you here in the Murano Forum!

That is SERIOUSLY a sweet deal!!!!! Nice working finding that prize!

yadrovm
Car: Murano

Hello all,

Here is an update of my post on 1/13. I had taken the silver/black SL, premium pkg, cloth seats Murano home with a deal worked out but not signed (47 mins after closing time!). The original deal was at $395/month, 39 months, 12,000 miles/yr. After reading some of the leasing posts here on NICOClub, I felt I could have got the leather package as well for the same price range. I went to another dealer I had contacted before and got a deal for a similar SL with but with the leather pkg for the same price. I went to return the cloth seat SL and told them I was not happy and should be able to do better. Bottom line, I was able to get a different SL from a sister store, with the leather package I wanted, plus the technology package, at $388/month, ($7 less!).

Needless to say, I am much happier with this deal.

Here are the details:

- Murano SL FWD (base MSRP = $29,230)- Brilliant Silver / Black- Splash Guards- Premium Package- Floor Mats (3 piece)- Leather Package- Technology Package- Destination Charge

Total MSRP with options: $34,755

Sales Price $30,274Acquisition Fee $595Basic Maintenance $461(All Scheduled Maintenance during the term of the lease)Residual $17,019 (51%)

Term 39 monthsMiles yr/ 12,000

Down Payment $2,893Out the door fees (ttl, etc) = $0, (included in Down Payment)

Money Factor 0.00145Monthly Payment $363 + Tax ($388 total, 7% sales in FL)

Timmbo

Nice work! Sounds like a great deal, you got all the bells and whistles!

Return to “Murano Forum”