Murano - No Outside Temperature display ?

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Volketswil
Car: Murano 2006 CH spec

I have just purchased a 2006 spec Murano (Switzerland) spec. and I am still awaiting a user manual in english, but in the meantime I cannot find a facility which a) Gives the External temperatureb) Constant altitide showing ( useful in switzerland)c) Fuel consumption and similiar read outsI find it strange with all the s/w the navigation has, it is not link to a display for the above. Does anyone know of any aftermarkets upgrades to tackle this ? Thanks

spdrca
Car: Nissan (work cars)

Hi Volketswil

In New Zealand we have the same spec you do, I have been down the road of trying to obtain the Outside Temperature display, with no sucess.

mkaresh
Car: 2003 Mazda Protege5

The price comparison section of my site (http://www.truedelta.com) shows both features as standard on even the base Murano in the U.S. Can a U.S. owner confirm that this is accurate?

sean69
Car: 2005 Murano

Hi,

I'm not a US owner but my 2004SL is an US one & ext+int temp both in Farenheit & celsius degrees are standard ...never saw altitude but I have a compass function on the mirror..

strange that your car don't have it, in my country we have Euro spec Mo & they have the same features + some got even GPS - don't know if they're SE or SL as they don't come with series badge except for "Murano" one. I'll ask next time I'l get my car to service

hope it helps

Return to “Murano Forum”