Murano BOSE Stereo CD-Text

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
dcigary

So, being the geek that I am I decided to test and see if the Bose CD changer in my new Murano really can support CD-Text information. I brought up Nero, copied my favorite CD, and followed their instructions on how to burn the CD-Text information on the CD. However, the player in the car still can't see any information on the CD.

Anyone else have any luck trying this?

ppeter78

If you hit your right knob a few times you will get a option to turn on track title reading. WHen it is on it will say the track title. If there is no track title then it will say NO TRACK TITLE... thats how you will know that it is on.... and yes it works on mine.:ylsuper :ylsuper :ylsuper

dcigary

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I finally got it working yesterday. Apparently I don't know how to follow directions carefully and thought I was burning the CDR's in Disk-At-Once mode (which is required for CD-TEXT) but I wasn't. Once I got that figured out, it all works great! Now if they only allowed more room for letters for the track names and/or allowed it to wrap to a second line....

ppeter78

dcigary wrote:Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I finally got it working yesterday. Apparently I don't know how to follow directions carefully and thought I was burning the CDR's in Disk-At-Once mode (which is required for CD-TEXT) but I wasn't. Once I got that figured out, it all works great! Now if they only allowed more room for letters for the track names and/or allowed it to wrap to a second line....

tell me about it ... there is plenty of room. I totally argee

Return to “Murano Forum”