MT Comparison Tests Sucks!

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Edong t5
Car: M45

I take it back. Z knows best. And I thought 5 honorably outshined M in this test. Kim Reynolds comparison stinks. I can't believe this comparison went past through the editor. First of all, how can you make comparison tests without showing hard facts, datas, numbers to support your results. I probably got used to comparisons tests done by Consumer Reports and was expecting the same scientific analysis required in testing these cars and analyzing datas. His attempt in using artsy creative writing using vineyards and integrating it in this comparison tests doesn't make sense.

I just wasted my time going to Fry's to check this magazine. I wasted 4 bucks expecting factual, number crunching data combined with subjective comments from whoever was part of this test. Right now, I'm just wasting myself supportng my reasons why this comparisons sucks, when I can just write "Don't buy this issue!" . ONE-ZERO. This comparison test does not even bring justice to the winner 5.

Modified by Edong t5 at 9:45 PM 10/6/2005

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Wow! I think I'll have to go waste the 4 bucks too, so that I can read and flame as well!

A letter to the Motor Trend Editors may be forthcoming!

Z

{-===-}
Car: 06 iNFiNiTi M45 SPoRT

M45 is like "Reserve Chardonnay which has the characteristics of a more expensive wine, but achieves them in a less expensive manner. Imagine its aroma as a crisp green apple, with hints of vanilla and toasty oak."

On page 174, they have a (long-term test) update on the M45 -"Dial M for Magnificent"

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Cool!

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”