Moving to Germany....any sources for Skylines?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
JoeSmith03
Car: Travelling, auto works, sports, etc.

Heading to Germany after a year in Korea and was curious if Skylines are available in Europe.....maybe not new, just available.I remember seeing some in the UK when I was there from 95-97.

Thanks for any info!

Joe

IvoryJ30t
Car: 95 Maxima GLE, 95 Maxima GXE

yes

AREITU

You might want to surf some European forums. Skylines in Europe are all imported from Japan except for the 50 or so R34s in the UK.

SkylineUSA

Joe,

What AFSC are you. I am stationed in the UK. But, I can go to Germany, no prob.

Yes, there are some Skylines there, but most are from the UK.

I am selling my 89, if you are intersted.

When are you PCSing?

JoeSmith03
Car: Travelling, auto works, sports, etc.

Yes, very interested but I gotta do this Korea thing first....won't be in Europe until April 2005. I'm just doing a lot of research right now.

I'm a 2W1.........Weapons Loader

andrave
Car: assorted

I've been to ukraine a lot, there are a lot of skylines there, especially in odessa ( port city ) so I know that you can get them in europe... as for germany, I'm sure each country's regulations are different concerning registration, but they are at least legal to drive there... if you see a skyline, check the sticker on the back to see which country it is registered in.

HIGHLIFE1

wow cool to see AF people here, i didn't see many skylines when i was there. lots of BMWs though and they have loads of potential. plus they are tons cheaper than here in the states means more money to put into the motor. where in GE are you headed anyway?

J

Trppen37
Car: CA18DET

any skylines in korea?? ill probably get orders there by the end of this year since i put code 88 worldwide remote... btw theres no skylines here in minot north dakota

AznRide
Car: Cars, hondas, import cars, girls, cars, girls, girls, and more beautiful girls.

I'm in Turkey and on base, AF Base that is (I'm Army), there is this R32 sitting in the same spot everyday. Everytimes I go to chow, I see it, I go to the Shopette, I see it, everywhere I go, I see it. I don't know if it's legalized to drive or not, but it is just sitting there. In Italy, I saw one dude driving it, but definitely are available in Europe.

Got_Nissan?

Hey, andrave, I'm from Odessa, moved to the states in 96', nice to know someone's been there. What do you think of the city?

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”