Motorex Legal Skyline For Sale

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
FLskyline
Car: 95 Skyline

hey everybody...i have decided to sell my skyline after 4 years of ownership. I just feel like it is time to start a new project. If any of you all interested or know somebody who is please email me at [email protected] or call 502-500-2502 and ask for clay. The car is currently in central florida...serious inquiries only. here are the specifics:

1995 Skyline GTS25t white with blue/grey interior

exterior: nismo body kit, brand new enkei RPF1 wheels 17x8 front 17x9 rear. tires sumitomo htrzII bout 70% left, chrome headlight housings, front turn signal black outs, HID headlight conversion

interior: skyline floormats (5), konig seat, trust 4pt harness, nismo shift knob, aftermarket pedals, kenwood in dash touch screen tv, polk audio speakers 5 1/4, autometer tach, egt, air/fuel ratio fuage, blitz dual turbo timer, blue anodized momo steering wheel, hand-made leather shift and e-brake boots

suspension: RSR drop springs, bilstein shocks

engine: hks steel head gasket, hks ssqv blow off, hks intake, jasma exhaust, nismo clutch, hybrid front mount intercooler, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, apexi power FC with controller and boost kit, brand new optima red top battery, flex-a-lite dual electric fans, splitfire coil packs, NGK iridium plugs

mileage 47,000.

all this car needs is a set of bigger injectors and a bigger turbo and it will be serious. I bought the car from the 2nd owner in Japan and drove it there for about 2 years. it was made DOT 50 state legal by Motorex in 2003 and i have the title in hand.

email me for pics and other details.

Thanks a lot guys!

Modified by FLskyline at 1:01 PM 7/10/2005

Modified by FLskyline at 3:27 PM 8/24/2005
Modified by FLskyline at 3:28 PM 8/24/2005

lillzilla

what is the ball park figure ?

FLskyline

email me for price

FLskyline

car is now listed on ebay. check it out.

FLskyline

bump

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”