Mothers Reflections Spray Wax Works like a charm!!!

From wax to washes, the Detailing Forum should be used for questions and ideas concerning exterior and interior cleaning and appearance
Cesardrgn
Car: Infiniti G20t-EV0

I been using Mothers Reflections Spray Wax right after i got my car Pro Detailed and the surface is still nice and smooth with a lot of shine to it! better then a new car!!! even after months and months. some of my friends got the same pro detail that i got but they didn't follow up like i did so it looks as if they never got that detail.

I try my best to do a hand wash at home at least once a week if i can, then at the end spray Mothers Reflection Spray Wax. I like the fact that you can spray on a wet or dry surface and is really easy to use plus it takes no time.

But the best part is the end. the car ends up with this nice fragrance smell. Is cologne for cars!!! lol

Picture of my car after two months+ of using the product.

-----------------------Edit-----------------------------

One thing i forgot to mention. after using the product for a month+ one day i did the hand wash and spray wax. it started rainning the next day, I kid you not but the the following day after it stopped rainning i didn't have a singel water spot on the car :s

Modified by Cesardrgn at 6:07 PM 11/3/2009
Modified by Cesardrgn at 6:08 PM 11/3/2009

pan_duh
Car: 1990 Nissan 240sx

yo that s***s sexxxy!!! i use meguiars products> i totally love the nxt 2.0 wash. not too fond of the wax paste it sux. by boi used the nxt 2.0 paste wax and his cobalt looked like a mirror do you only use mothers products

pan_duh
Car: 1990 Nissan 240sx

i ment i dnt like the wax liquid oops

Cesardrgn
Car: Infiniti G20t-EV0

I use meguiars too every time i get a chance. Reflections i like using with every hand wash i do cuz of the fact that is fast to apply and really easy to use but best of all it works!. it just adds another 15 min to my hand wash time

Thorshammer
Car: FX35

Spray on liquid wax is also a safer choice than cream or paste, less rubbing and friction on the paint. Easy on easy off.

jhuerto23
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45

I'm gonna go purchase this. I hate old fashion waxing

Return to “Detailing Forum”