Most recent mod?

General discussion area for the U13-chassis Altima
Rev_D21
Car: 1986.5 D21 LB HD 2WD V6 5Speed
1991 D21 Reg 2WD Auto
1995 D21 Reg 2WD 5Spd
1996 D21 Reg 4WD 5Spd
2012 Versa 1.6S 5-Speed

What is everyones most recent mod to their car? Do you think it was a good mod? What was the impact it had on the car?

My most recent? Chrome inner door handles from a 93 GLE in my 97 GXE. Didn't make the car go any faster though:D I will say chrome inner handles are pretty Hollywood.

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

I just got a Billit Aluminium grill on my 2k2 3.5se Altima.Its my only mod so far.LOL.It really looks great though.:D

00_Altima MD
Car: 2004 Sentra SE-R Spec V

well i just put a 4:1 header on last month and added some denso iridium spark plugs just last week and it completely changed the way that i look at the car. It made one heck of a difference in the power curve. I was supposed to get this chip that was going to tell my computer that ia m running freezing cold air so that my car would run richer and that is why i bought the iridium spark plugs. I think that the next mod will probably plug wires since the stock ones really dont give the amount of spark that i need so. Does ne one know if nology makes wires for a 2k altima and if they do how much are they b/c i would really like to only go with the best for my car. Thanx:pface

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

L.E.D windshield washers (blue) with chrome housing, they match the neons under my seats and by my stereo, however some ******* cop pulled me over about 2hrs ago for em, gave me a fuggin ticket, i hate ******* cops, they're all damned to hell and will BURN for ETERNITY

nlzmo400r

L.E.D windshield washers (blue) with chrome housing, they match the neons under my seats and by my stereo, however some ******* cop pulled me over about 2hrs ago for em, gave me a fuggin ticket, i hate ******* cops, they're all damned to hell and will BURN for ETERNITY....hmm, sorry got kinda carried away there

blackaltima
Car: cars, computers

The latest bolt-on I did for my 01 Altima was a Venom VCN1000 w/ a 10lb. bottle. It came w/ 4 nozzles from 10hp to 75hp. I have recently enlarged the hole on the larger nozzle for more boost and hp. I was in fear that I may run lean- but it has not happened yet, thank god. Anyway, the Venom system is is contstantly checking the A/F ratio when enabled and will shut off the selonoid when it detects a lean mix.For me, so far, nitrous injection is "More bang for the buck", as they say. Will soon take mine to Stillen for a Dyno to see true HP. (They charge $125 for 3 runs).

nlzmo400r

i wanted to use nitrous on my o2 altima, but have to wait for warranty to give out first, i figured a 75shot will be about as high as i go, and i also want stillen header, but worried about legality on smog, it says they're not legal, but im wondering how much trouble ill really have with that, and i want hks exhaust and intake, and naturally new wheels and tires is a must, and sparkplugs and MSD ignition and....and....

00_Altima MD

How much was that Venom nos kit??????

Simmsled
Car: TSI GTI - E46 325i

Last thing i did was my S.T. Stillen rear swaybar with urethane bushings. LOVE IT!! ...car stay flat now...

blackaltima

00_Altima MD wrote:How much was that Venom nos kit??????

It was retailed at $750 plus labor.

nlzmo400r

blackaltima wrote:It was retailed at $750 plus labor.
well thats not bad really, i mite having to start look into that, although ive never been in a car having the nos shot are, do u really get that kind of kick like in the movies??, im jus curious, sorr for askin such dumb questoins

00_Altima MD

well were can i get that from, b/c i really don't know where to look. i went onto venom-racing.com and couldnt find ne thing at all.

machinehead

fuzzy dice up in the mirror :p

blackaltima

00_Altima MD wrote:well were can i get that from, b/c i really don't know where to look. i went onto venom-racing.com and couldnt find ne thing at all.

your part number would be VCN30-523. It is for the 2nd gen. Alty's. You may have to contact Venom Techs for wiring diagram support. The website is http://www.venom-performance.com

Have fun!

blackaltima

nlzmo400r wrote:well thats not bad really, i mite having to start look into that, although ive never been in a car having the nos shot are, do u really get that kind of kick like in the movies??, im jus curious, sorr for askin such dumb questoins

There is no dramatic kicks you get like the movies. It depends on the amount of power you are getting. That wheelspin that they showed on the movie while the car is already going over 60 is BS.

nlzmo400r

blackaltima wrote:There is no dramatic kicks you get like the movies. It depends on the amount of power you are getting. That wheelspin that they showed on the movie while the car is already going over 60 is BS.
haha, i wasnt counting on breaking loose the tires at 80mph, i was just wondering how much of a 'punch' you got from it??

Return to “1st Generation Altima Sedan (1993-1997)”