More power from NA VG30 12:1 pistons for sale cheap.

Discuss topics related to the VG and VE series engines.
benz-tech

FS: 12:1 JE pistonsI know this is not the FS portion but its not everyday something like this is availible for a VG

I've added a link to my ad on Maxima.org but as we all know, the VG30E was used in many vehicles, most of which I am not on any forums for.They could work nicely for someone who thinks outside the box a little. I was willing to work with the chevy rod thing but in the end I could not use them because the have been lightened under the dome and I needed less than 12:1

Best to email or call as I rarely am on this site.

Here's the link and the orig.http://forums.maxima.org/1st-3....html

seller: Mark Dagostinlocation: Sacramentopayment: paypalshipping: included to lower 48, can ship internationally.contact: 916-548-2919, PM or [email protected] price: $100

I'm selling a set of used JE pistons for VG30E. What I know about them:They will require 5.7" SBC rods for 2 reasons. 1) compression height and 2) .927" wrist pin.They are in good condition, no scores, dings or cracks. Ring lands look perfect, no mushrooming.slid a .927 pin through one of them and it 'felt' correct.

What I don't know about them:EXACT compression ratio- I was told by orig seller they are 12:1. The size of the dome would seem to agree with that, but I have no way of measuring it. I don't know the exact bore but it is above stock, I might as well measure that tomorrow.I don't know the exact rings, my stock ones dont fit if thats any help.

This does not include pins or rings or ring locks.set of all 6 shipped to lower 48 $100

Modified by benz-tech at 10:22 PM 8/17/2009

Return to “VG30 / VE30 Forum”