More Bling For New 2020 Rogue SL

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Roguenewbie
Car: 2020 Nissan Rogue SL

Don't understand why Nissan doesn't have these body side moldings as an accessory but I ordered them from Dawn Enterprises Inc.
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-12-06 183143.png
Screenshot 2020-12-06 183143.png (105.89 KiB) Viewed 614 times

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Our PD carries some in an aftermarket brand, but people don't seem crazy about them. I think maybe it's the curve of the rear door, it makes the molding stop short and looks a little funky.

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

It’s terrible in that picture. Personally, I like them horizontal with the black trim on the bottom.

I bought them twice. But damage a rear door and removed all of them. Both sides on perfect initially.

Then I got bored and rebought another set. I angled the passenger side trim end just a bit above horizontal but it is not really noticeable unless you ocd stare at it. The rest is horizontal but that front tip. :bang

It looks good bare, but I got it for fake protection and looks. :cool:

I also special ordered a 2 1/2 inch wide or whatever, the thinner one is okay which I had before, but I wanted a wider trim like some other cuv’s.

It’s an old car so I don’t care either way.

No molding.

My 1 inch molding.

My 2 inch molding. Tad shorter.
Not by choice, came that way.

Roguenewbie
Car: 2020 Nissan Rogue SL

THANK YOU SO MUCH ! That's a great looking truck and fun too ! So now you have me really re-thinking this. I was thinking I would add them for looks, i.e., to breakup the big blank space of doors, and protection from door dings, but now, hmmm.... maybe just not add them at all ??? I do think both the 1" and 2" look good on your truck and definitely perfectly horizontal, not angled for sure.

Return to “Rogue Forum”