Moods in hard drive based music system on '07 G35 w/navi

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
torbach1
Car: 2009 M45x

Hi Folks:

One of the features of the hard drive based music box is the ability to play by mood. This is something you can change through audio as well. What I can't figure out is how to tell the system what mood each album should belong to, or how to add moods. Anyone know how? It seems to assign these randomly.

Thanks a lotTamir

zozoka1212
Car: 08 Infiniti G35x

Most likely you have to label the songs. I have seen a Navi with that , wasn't infiniti tho. Have you checked the online manual. It is huge(as big as the bible).

Here is the link for it.http://www.infiniti.com/iapps/techpubs

zozoka

torbach1
Car: 2009 M45x

Thanks Zozoka. I did look in the manual now. Turns out that you are restricted to the moods that come with the system, but you can label on a song by song basis what mood a song is in. I wish they would let you do that on an album by album basis. It would be significantly quicker. I have a mix of rock and classical music, and when I have random music, I typically want to listen only to rock music. If I'm in the mood for classical, I can pick out the specific piece and don't need the random mode. Right now it just plays all of them randomly. That's why I want to use the moods.

Regards,Tamir

zozoka1212
Car: 08 Infiniti G35x

I think Infiniti still have to work on these things. They need some improvement. It will come aventually. Maybe 08 or 09 models going to have a better system. At least lets hope so.

zozoka

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”