Modifying G35C driver seat

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
Jer

I'm big and tall. The driver seat is adjusted as low as possible. My head still slightly hits the roof when going over bumps. My right leg rides on top of the seat controls. Other than that, I love the car.

Any suggestions on how to modify the seat or rails so it will be 1 inch lower??? Any suggestions who can do the work in the Los Angeles area???

Any ideas on how to move the seat controls to the side of the seat???

Any ideas about who makes custom seats that are lower and match the standard Willow color??? Is the driver seat in the 350Z lower than the G35C??? Can it be swapped???

Thanks

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

No one can help this man out?

Fred..:(

GeeThreeFive

I think you should have bought a bigger car.

Aries
Car: LT1 240SS

you could put a set of the Nismo race seats in the car.They are comfortable and use sparco sliders and rails so that they will set about 1.5" lower.

DenverG35c
Car: Motor sports, computer solitaire...

I saw this TSB at G35driver.com

Service Bulletin Num : 03018 Date of Bulletin: MAR 12, 2003 Type: Coupe and Sedan Component: SEATS Summary: DRIVER'S SEAT COMFORT IMPROVEMENT. *SCC IF YOU CONFIRM: The power seat switch is causing discomfort to the vehicle driver, ACTIONS: Remove the plastic support plate from the power seat switch bracket. - Install urethane foam pad behind the power seat switch bracket.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”