Modern Speed Labs/Go-Fast Diesel....Indianapolis

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
vanquish2
Car: 92 240sx

I thought the backpedaling was funny too!

Anyways....my .02

First off, thanks to repoman for the nice words! Hope all is going well with your 240! Feel free to hit me up anytime!

Also, if anyone else has any PARTS they need....also, feel free to email me at [email protected]

VMS is indeed a thing of the past.....for now, but I can still usually get some pretty good deals....only for the nico boys!

As for Eric....as of May of this year he was still working for/with Marc....I know because I talked to Marc....they are supposedly attempting to import a container of body kits! Ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you that I REALLY try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.....but EVERYTHING that Eric touches turns to crap....not sure if thats him being intentional, or maybe it's simply karma.....

One of the latest ideas I heard of from him was him asking for 50k from an investment site for a "business proposition" that was similar to all his other scheems<sp>

Eric may be a decent guy, but I can say that when it comes to business.....not so much. Prove me wrong Eric....we need someone to take VMS's place in indy.

The ONLY reason we shut down is because we realized that we simply couldn't devote the time that our customers deserved any longer......the new additions to our VMS family were the final straw....

I truly believe that VMS will be back.....just not sure when. It won't be until we can come back with a vengence.......

I do know that we hold the tow titles in indiana....

highest RWHP on stock bottom end 526whp

fastest 1/4 under 400whp 11.01 in the quarterand that was a customers car

oh yeah.....quickest off the line too! consistant 1.5 60's....customer car and my car

as far as Marc goes.....Marc is a blast to hang out with! One of the most fun loving people I've ever met. His wife is awesome as well....his kid rocks too....

Marc just doesn't take advantage of what he has....he takes it for granted. He is the greatest sales person if he would only deliver on his promises....

I had long though of if VMS became full time for us I had though of hiring him for sales....

he just doesn't have the business running abilities...either that or he simply doesn't care enough to do it right....

anyways, thats my 2 cents

if any of you do need anything please feel free to email me.....

even though VMS is closed I will still do my best to help you guys....even with tech support if need be....and hey.....I DON'T HAVE TO CHARGE TAX ANYMORE!!!! ehehe

love you guys

speedtribe

ok Kevin, seriously whats with the grudge?

you don't know me and you never have, I think we've talked in person MAYBE 5 times in our lives.

you used to be cool with me then you weren't then you were then you weren't.Ive never done anything to you personally for you to dislike me. (not that i care)you just have this thing that you consistently have to talk **** about me.

we were cool until the big loi /libby thing then you took it personal.she wasnt even your girlfriend!

then we talked a few times and were cool again, I started sending customers your way and talking you and George up and then the same people I were telling to go to you started telling me your talking **** again.

seriously dood, im so tired of your personal grudge. i don't have the time, energy or immaturity to argue with you anymore.

like I said, I haven't said a word to you in like 4 years.last time i talked to you was at the drift event in ohio FOREVER ago and i think i asked you how you were running. and again you were cool to my face and then **** talking.

you need to get over whatever problem you have with me, seriously its rediculous, im pretty sure were both a little old for this.

vanquish2

I've never "talked ****" I never said you were a bad person. I simply tried to help people that didn't know you to know the facts about previous bad business dealings. When you soured people on a certain site, or certain group....you would move to the next. Just like Marc at MSL. I watched as Marc destroyed something that had great potential.....thats when George and I bailed.....

I saw business after business that you were involved in go down the tubes....you cannot deny that fact. Whether it was all your doing or not....it happened.

I simply tried to help innocent people trying to get parts for their cars avoid losing their money. I didn't even try to solicit my own business. I just didn't want them to lose their money.

As far as the Loi/Libby goes....honestly that has nothing to do with. Loi is a big boy and can handle himself. I don't know how you treated Libby....and I don't care. I never did...thats your business.

When it came to people with the same interests as mine wasting money.....I want to try to help people as much as I can...if that means warning them about potential problematic transactions....so be it!

I actively warned ahead of time all the people on Zilvia about the whole "sr20 container" deal. They all mocked me and said I was crazy....the mods, you, your customers. After all was said and done...Not one person got their engine. I wanted to post an "I told ya so" post but I didn't. It all came true just as I predicted. You may have given their money back, I'm not really sure, but how many people would have had their cars running so much sooner if my warning would have been heeded?

I hold nothing against you personally, but when it comes to business....I will always tell people to steer clear. Just like MSL....in the end someone always got screwed.

I have no doubt that you and Marc are decent people....you just need to clean up your record, and you business practices.

speedtribe

ok ,if you were right you were right.

but everyone DID get there money back, and ive never had a problem since.sometimes things go bad. it happens.

but for you to say that your going to tell everyone to steer clear? that IS personal.

no one got screwed EVER. how are you going to say its not personal when you act like its your job to try to push business away from me?

As I said they were paid back what they paid PLUS more. and again it was almost 4 years ago.

Ive done plenty business with 0 complaints since then.

my business is clean but accidents happen, and it did. but I took responsibility for it. simple as that.

Ive got alot of customers right here that can speak up that ive never done them wrong, so i think its clear that it is in fact personal.

anyway I think its petty and childishbut whatever dood, i dont have the time or energy to argue with you,youve decided whatever it is youve decided. so do what you feel you must, it doesn't change anything in the end.

vanquish2

Just noticed that you've been banned on Zilvia!

anyways....I'm not going to argue either....

it wasn't nearly 4 years ago....

10/13/05 to be exact

but for anyone who needs a little proof of why I feel the way I feel.....

http://zilvia.net/f/group-buys....html

This is the thread that says it all......if you have the time to read it all

I do, will, and always will try to help other car guys out. If that means steering them clear of works yamaguchi, MSL, Darkstar, Redline, or whatever your name is now....then that what will happen....sorry Eric....obviously you have had several chances.....maybe your life calling is something other then cars???

Oh yeah....BTW thanks for taking 6 months to do nothing on gregs car almost 6 years ago! Don't you remember at redline??? Your first shop? That SR20DET was the first we did.....THAT I thank you for! Have loved SR's ever since!

nelson8708
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx Fastback
1994 Acura Integra LS

vanquish2 wrote:
fastest 1/4 under 400whp 11.01 in the quarterand that was a customers car

oh yeah.....quickest off the line too! consistant 1.5 60's....customer car and my car
I can vouch for cole's car....that sucker was fast for the power it made and pulled 60's like it was its job...It got him the win at ITB a few years ago too. That was the first time i got to meet you kevin....i think that is when you had a rear caliper lock up or something.

http://videos.streetfire.net/v...4.htm

for msl in my experiences...they blew up my buddies sr when they swapped it and denied the whole thing. We showed up the day after it happened and what do ya know. The intake cam had a lobe blown off it like i was told.

vanquish2

Yeah that was the year that the factory rings finally gave way for me.....BUT coal was running without the proper safety equipment and should have not been running.....I had faster times then demaree in the civic so legally I should have won, but since we built coals car for him I was just happy that a car we were involved in won! Plus that is the same event that coal let his launch secret slip to me.....ever since that event I've been matching coal on launches.....

I ran a 1.55.....his best was 1.56....later that year he dropped a 1.52...I haven't matched him yet but my new clutch can't handle the power I have now....maybe next year I'll chase him down! Big ups to coal either way!

The other guy in your vid...Trent...just got a new billet wheel sc6262 from me a month ago....can't wait to see what his rb25 pulls out!

nelson8708
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx Fastback
1994 Acura Integra LS

vanquish2 wrote:Yeah that was the year that the factory rings finally gave way for me.....BUT coal was running without the proper safety equipment and should have not been running.....I had faster times then demaree in the civic so legally I should have won, but since we built coals car for him I was just happy that a car we were involved in won! Plus that is the same event that coal let his launch secret slip to me.....ever since that event I've been matching coal on launches.....

I ran a 1.55.....his best was 1.56....later that year he dropped a 1.52...I haven't matched him yet but my new clutch can't handle the power I have now....maybe next year I'll chase him down! Big ups to coal either way!

The other guy in your vid...Trent...just got a new billet wheel sc6262 from me a month ago....can't wait to see what his rb25 pulls out!
I havent seen trents car in a while but, I hope he makes it out atleast once this year. I think i will give him a call later this week to see whats going on. What are you talking about with safety equipment? I thought you didnt need a cage until you were sub 11.4.....He has one now so i think he wont have a problem getting into the low 10s with his new setup. I'm not sure how much psi the z32 mafs can take since he is running a blow through setup.

Are you going to the scca event this sunday at Bush? I am feeling the autocross over itb this year since it is nothing but a car show now.

vanquish2

nelson8708 wrote:
I havent seen trents car in a while but, I hope he makes it out atleast once this year. I think i will give him a call later this week to see whats going on. What are you talking about with safety equipment? I thought you didnt need a cage until you were sub 11.4.....He has one now so i think he wont have a problem getting into the low 10s with his new setup. I'm not sure how much psi the z32 mafs can take since he is running a blow through setup.

Are you going to the scca event this sunday at Bush? I am feeling the autocross over itb this year since it is nothing but a car show now.
I'll be at ITB....it kind of a tradition for the last 6 years....race or not. If your less then 11.99 you need a fire jacket and a trans scatter shield.....he had neither.....no biggy though

mott6904
Car: rb20 big turbo big cams s13, 97 kouki, turbo audi a4,turbo busa

taka or eric im not sure who you are, ive never talked to you or know how you were linked to msl, but ive got a settlement from mark proving that i was screwed out of a business deal. He seemed like a cool dude but when it came down to business he wouldnt return my calls or emails until it was time to go to court. So in return i started telling people to take their cars elsewhere. This happened 4 or 5 years ago. I could care less since i got my money back.

vanquish2

No andy! Don't do it! Don't sell the car!!!!

Thats too bad.....but thanks for backing up my claims.

BTW Eric/Taka/whoever he is today opened a new business......AGAIN! It's called works aero.....buyers beware!

mott6904
Car: rb20 big turbo big cams s13, 97 kouki, turbo audi a4,turbo busa

I was out of a job for about 5 months, thats the only reason why i put the car up for sale. I really want a s14 but ive put so much money and way to much time into this car to see it go to someone and them tear it up. I keep telling myself that i dont owe anything on it so why sell it. I just bought a 99 audi a4 that had a broken timing belt. Im fixing that up for a nice clean daily driver so i probably tune my car throw a ton of boost at it and see what i can make out of it.

silviatunersr20
Car: 93 240sx, 02 tahoe

I got to thinking today about how I got ripped off a few years ago from MSL (Marc Buehler). I seen that they sold JDM cars so I kept my eye on them for awhile along with calling and talking to them about how to do it the right way...well right as possible anyway. So, I bought a pair of origin 30mm over fenders for my coupe along with a few other things over a few months time. I worked up the nerve to fork up the cash for a 92 silvia for $7,500. He told me it would take a few weeks to get it, blah, blah, blah. Weeks turned into months and months to years. At the end he said they were moving to a bigger shop and things were busy so I played along. Next thing I know he disappeared with my money. I contacted the law up in Indianapolis along with calling a few lawyers. Lawyers wouldn't do anything because it sounded to "odd". And, of course, the cops did nothing as well.

I know one of the guys that worked at MSL is on zilvia (Edgar) but, that guy couldn't help and I can't prove if he was in on it or not. Edgar would answer the phone to that shop and I would always ask for Marc, I only talked to Marc so he is the one I hold responsible. Even the money for the car was signed to his name.

I know this is an old thread but I figured I'd at least tell my story incase it happened to anyone else. I searched his myspace today and seen that is into rock crawlers now so I guess he is hopping around to avoid death. If there is anyone else that has been scammed then let me know cause I wanna see how many people he has done this to.

Return to “Central Region”