MOD's for G35 Coupe

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
rhuarc3

Does Anyone Know where online i can order some engine and exterior mods for the g35? i just purchase one and was hoping to get at least a new chip in it. any help would be great.

i'm also thinking about removing the badging on the rear of the car. does anyone know a good way to do this without screwing up the paint?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Stillen (one of our sponsors) has some items out for that car.

They are said to work on a turbo kit as well, pics of truboesd G35 protypes from Stillen have been circulating.

There was at least one more company working on a reliable turbokit, as soon as its out we'll let you know.

Other than that the usual VQ add -ons should work (Frankencar etc)

Fred...:)

rhuarc3

thanks i'll have to look into that.

bought the coupe as a birthday present for myself.

coupe leather A/T with premium, aero and performance wheels. brilliant silver with willow.

i'm putting the drilled aluminium pedals in as soon as they arrive.

are the brembo brakes worth investing in?

PalmerWMD

rhuarc3 wrote:
1)coupe leather A/T with premium, aero and performance wheels. brilliant silver with willow.

2)i'm putting the drilled aluminium pedals in as soon as they arrive.

3)are the brembo brakes worth investing in?

1)Sounds nice post pics!! Send them in to our members ride section w/ a write-up (see memebrs ride in my sig we stil need a G35)

2) Show pics of that too , how much you paid and were you ordered

3) depends how hard you drive, the stock G35 brakes are among the best money can buy in a production car (outside of $70,000+ cars).Actually stopping distances are better than almost all production cars in any price range, period.Where a larger aftermarket system might give you improvements in, is fade resistance, not that the stock brake have a weakness in that area (they dont) but by going with larger multi caliper brakes like the Brembos you can add a lot of fade resistance.

One would have to drive "very" hard to outbrake the stockers on the G's.

Fred....:)

rhuarc3

i'll try and get some pictures in soon. i ordered the pedals online through grubb infiniti. they have them for both the A/T and the MT

rhuarc3

PalmerWMD

thanks

Fred..:)

rhuarc3

i took the infinitii letters and the g35 badging off of the trunk and it looks better. windows are getting tinted on tuesday. unfortunately the legal limit is 35% so they won't be as dark as i'd like. well anyways, i will hopefully have pics on wednesday.

DenverG35c
Car: Motor sports, computer solitaire...

rhuarc3 wrote:i took the infinitii letters and the g35 badging off of the trunk and it looks better. windows are getting tinted on tuesday. unfortunately the legal limit is 35% so they won't be as dark as i'd like. well anyways, i will hopefully have pics on wednesday.

How do you get the letters off without screwing up the paint?

rhuarc3

very carefully with either a heat gun or a hair dryer. hold fingers next to the letters on the paint so that you can tell when it is getting too hot. the letters should be easy to peel off once they are warm. then just use bug and tar remover to get the glue off. wax teh spots as soon as possible.

DenverG35c

Makes sense. Thanks for the tip.

rhuarc3

not a problem

jtesensky
Vendor
Car: 2005 QX56, 2002 QX4

Use an old credit card and wedge it under the emblems. The plastic card shouldn't damage the paint.

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

i used an old credit card on my rear emblems and it worked pretty good. had alot of excess glue left, even after heating the emblems w/ a hair drier. once all the glue was gone though, it looks good. i've heard using dental floss also works well.

rhuarc3

i got the windows tinted finally. looks awesome. wish mass. would let us do them darker than 35%. but i did the rear window 20% just to make it a little darker. still waiting for the new pedals. i'm looking for some clear front marker lights and am contemplating putting blue bulbs in them. also in the clearance light but i don't know how to get at them to change the bulbs out. does anyone know how to do this.

and pics will be up on saturday after i treat my g to a nice bath and shinin' (if it isn't raining again!)

anyone hear anything on the nismo turbo kit yet? i haven't had a chance to call jayson.

driftit
Car: drifting

u know what would be *****in? if u ordered the skyline emblems from v35 in japan and put them on ur car. yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

rhuarc3

thought about it but i like it with just the infiniti badge on the rear.

DenverG35c

I like the Skyline idea but I think I'll wait to see your pics of the naked trunk. BTW, how much did the window tint cost?

rhuarc3

$175

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

I was just going through the old threads and was curious as to whether or not you have done anything else to your coupe.

DJames

where can i find the picture of the g35c prototype turbo ?

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”