Mod Party JUNE 19, Raymore, MO

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
laylu
Car: spending time with my kids, cars, computers,

So long as weather cooperates,

June 19th, NOON-?

drinks, food, car work, and cruisin afterwards, our house

if you are wanting to come email me privately for directions, pot luck style again, bring one item if possible, ask me what we are needing if you have no ideas,

tools will be helpful as well, we have some but again not enough to support everyone, if you are wanting to do any mods please let me know so we can try our best to make sure all tools are here if possible, and try to make sure everyone gets a chance to do stuff to their cars,

hope to see you all there,

Layluaka Holly

keepingthe240

I'll be up there after 3pm. I've got some simple installs that would take 2 hrs at the most, Unless were doing springs and shocks.

laylu

bump

i realize there are weekly meets, but thought i would remind everyone of the mod party... i have heard no replies except for one

[email protected]

Holly

blackx
Car: Stikfas

I will be out of town.

keepingthe240

Raymore is maybe 10 miles south of banister mall

Altiman94
Car: Paintball, cars, outdoor sports

what all is being installed?

laylu

what ever you bring if its a major thing that will take time, let me know we can plan a special weekend just for that, otherwise, things like, tbs, intakes, battery relocation, springs, things like that, that can be done in a few hours at most, if possible let me know so we can make sure the tools are here for it, i personally dont have tools for springs, but know someone that will loan me them... anyway all are welcomed, see you there...

holly

keepingthe240

Wow.. I drink a pot of coffee and this is what happens!! i wouldn't mind getting my springs & stuff on. Yea. i've got about an hour of mods needing done this time around. I got some johnsonville brats to bring to the party..

laylu

cool beans, i know the guys will love the brats, we are probably going to supply side dishes this time around, pasta salad, potato salad and beans, and if any money left over then maybe some kind of meat, anyway, im trying to get who i can to come, remember you all, food, cars and cruise, so long as weather permits, and so far it is looking good, *crosses fingers* is there anyone coming that needs directions? havent got any replies, but have talked to a few people about it, anyways, if you do let me know ill get them to you asap, later.

Holly

keepingthe240

Whats the word with the meet?? I'm needing to know if someone coming has a propane torch? Or if i need to stop by walmart to get one. Umm..is lewis coming and is he bringing the compression tester??I'd be over there about 3pm(gotta work, then stop by home and get the brats)

laylu

we are postponing the tech meet, after the way the weather has been, and the fact there is rain in the forecast for saturday as well, we dont see how much will get accomplished, if there are any weekends that would be better for anyone let me know, we will see if we can work around it,

sideshowbob-though we are not having the mod party, we will probably still do a get together, we are trying to contact others to see if they are coming or not, if anything we can have a bbq that day and just hang out

peaceholly

Return to “Midwest Region”