MOD for a stiff clutch pedal? any softer spring ? what about NISMO master cylind

General discussion area for the U13-chassis Altima
nismo1003
Car: Ka24de

Got a Aftermarket ACT Clutch for awhile, it still takes alot of pressure to press the clutch , are there any springs or DIY mod for the clutch pedal to make it easlier to press? for those who installed the ACT clutch? did u do anything to make it softer?

I drive a Altima, the stock clutch is so stiff to press already and now obviously it's way too stiff , u think I can just use a bigger Master clutch cylinder and a stiffer springs for the clutch pedals? are most of the nissan/infiniti use the same master clutch cylinder? if u know anythinga bout it , would you give me the part number and stuff. THANK YOU ALOT

would a bigger Master Cltuch cylinder or Slave cylinder help any? what about the NISMO Master Clutch cylinder

D Money
Car: driving illegaly

on a 240 you can get rid of the clutch dampner, i dont think it will be less stiff, but it will be more direct.

180fan
Car: 89 fastback

what you may want to look at is the modified clutch fork. Top Secret has them for about 200 bucks, but they're built for double disk clutches that have the heavier pressure plate.

Return to “1st Generation Altima Sedan (1993-1997)”