Mixed

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Good News is I just beat the rap on two speeding tickets, one speed and a drag racing, both dismissed.

The bad news is my car just suffered a parking lot hit in the left rear.There is some (but not much) buckling of sheetmetal and my lens is busted.

Paint is cracked wide next to lens....:(

Fred....:confused:

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

dude what happend ? someone hit and run ya ?

not to make you worry but with pearl dont you have to paint the whole car over again ? or is that just the color change stuff?

howd ya beat the tiecktes ? found a good lawyer ?

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

if you don't have a good shop anywhere to get it fixed let me know. I know of a real good one out around the east end. it usually takes a couple weeks to get in because of the large amount of cars he repairs, but he's good.

what i really want to know is who were ya drag racing and how it all went down...

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

StoneAge : I had a good lawyer, he specializes in traffic citations here in Jefferson County.

Mayhem:

I'll get that info from you tomorrow at the meet.I'll give you the scoop on the race at the meet.

Fred..:)

Jberger

Oh Fred,

That sucks, I hope you found the SOB. Sounds like tomorrow's meet outta include a little "drive-by" session.

Return to “General Chat”