Minnesota doesn't want Housh

NICOclubs sports and p0ker related discussion forum
vikesfankevin1986
Car: 1995 300ZX TT

There has been a bunch of stuff being said about T.J. Houshmandzadeh signing with the VIkings. It's not going happen. We don't want him...When he was a free agent, we thought it was a done deal that he would come here. At the last second he signed with the Seahawks. He thought they were a better fit. Well the joke is on him. He was on a horrible football team and just got released. If I remember correctly, the Vikings made it to the NFC championship game. I mean I see where he is coming from though...why would a star WR want Brett Favre throwing him passes while the defense is focused on Adrian Peterson? Also I don't think they told Housh that their OL blows since the Vikings took their best OL guy (Hutch) (See Shawn Alexander as proof that Hutch was more responsible for his sucess than he was.) Basically the Vikings swapped their best WR (Burleson) for Hutch. Wow joke is on that entire team. I think the Seahawks are going to be the but end of all my jokes this year.
The Vikings don't need him...Favre can make a star out of anyone (see Bubba Franks.)
I don't know about cutting Walker but the Vikings have more than enough at WR.
I would have loved to see the Vikes draft Eric Decker from the Gophers, but that didn't happen. Decker will be a star in this league.
The Vikes could put Webb in at WR and he would make more plays than Housh.

On the Rosenfel trade:
Don't care...should get rid of Jackson too. I swear Jackson and Childress have gay sex. I don't know why he is so in love with him. The Vikes will have to pick up a QB next season...

Childress:
That guy needs to get fired. He is so worthless. There is only 1 thing that he is good at...Drafting players. I would pay the guy to draft my players. He has drafted stud after stud...Peterson, Rice, Harvin, Griffen, Greenway and other solid players. His one blemish is his little love affair with Jackson.
Please fire the guy in the next year or 2 so I can see my Vikes win a SB. I just want one...win a SB and then don't win one again for all I care. The time is now...the Vikes are stacked.

To end...we don't need Housh and we don't want Housh...go play for the Bills or something.

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

vikesfankevin1986 wrote:There has been a bunch of stuff being said about T.J. Houshmandzadeh signing with the VIkings. It's not going happen. We don't want him...When he was a free agent, we thought it was a done deal that he would come here. At the last second he signed with the Seahawks. He thought they were a better fit. Well the joke is on him. He was on a horrible football team and just got released. If I remember correctly, the Vikings made it to the NFC championship game. I mean I see where he is coming from though...why would a star WR want Brett Favre throwing him passes while the defense is focused on Adrian Peterson? Also I don't think they told Housh that their OL blows since the Vikings took their best OL guy (Hutch) (See Shawn Alexander as proof that Hutch was more responsible for his sucess than he was.) Basically the Vikings swapped their best WR (Burleson) for Hutch. Wow joke is on that entire team. I think the Seahawks are going to be the but end of all my jokes this year.
The Vikings don't need him...Favre can make a star out of anyone (see Bubba Franks.)
I don't know about cutting Walker but the Vikings have more than enough at WR.
I would have loved to see the Vikes draft Eric Decker from the Gophers, but that didn't happen. Decker will be a star in this league.
The Vikes could put Webb in at WR and he would make more plays than Housh.

On the Rosenfel trade:
Don't care...should get rid of Jackson too. I swear Jackson and Childress have gay sex. I don't know why he is so in love with him. The Vikes will have to pick up a QB next season...

Childress:
That guy needs to get fired. He is so worthless. There is only 1 thing that he is good at...Drafting players. I would pay the guy to draft my players. He has drafted stud after stud...Peterson, Rice, Harvin, Griffen, Greenway and other solid players. His one blemish is his little love affair with Jackson.
Please fire the guy in the next year or 2 so I can see my Vikes win a SB. I just want one...win a SB and then don't win one again for all I care. The time is now...the Vikes are stacked.

To end...we don't need Housh and we don't want Housh...go play for the Bills or something.

Housch is now in Baltimore, so it's pretty much a non-story. But if Bubba ( I like his first name) Franks gets injured early this season, the Vikes might regret not having a proven 1st string player like Housch on their roster.

Football players go where they are payed the most . There is no longer team loyalty. Heck, the late great Reggie White, an Iggle fixture, abandoned Philadelphia in his prime when "the lord" led him to the team that happend to offer him the most money (Green Bay).

As info SI predicts your Vikes will finish second to that team that plays (deep Chris Berman voice) on the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau field.

vikesfankevin1986
Car: 1995 300ZX TT

Well we will see...I'm loving our defense.

Return to “The Sports Bar”