Mines CA18DET ECU specifications

Discuss topics related to the CA18DE and CA18DET series engines.
DC2 GSR

Does anyone know what exactly the Mines VX rom ECU changes for a CA18DET. I'm thinking of getting one (cheap) but want to know what it does exactly.

- Does it allow you to run more boost- It must alter Air/fuel curves- redline/fuel cut?- etc....

Thanks

vividance

DC2 GSR wrote:Does anyone know what exactly the Mines VX rom ECU changes for a CA18DET. I'm thinking of getting one (cheap) but want to know what it does exactly.

- Does it allow you to run more boost- It must alter Air/fuel curves- redline/fuel cut?- etc....

Thanks

if i am not wrong, it has boost cut and fuel cut , so U can run high boost without fuel cut. but your turbo and i jector must be up to it.

unfortunately , like all after market EUC, it need to be tune according to whta your car has. My friend had one and he re send it to MINES Japan to have it retune by specificing what his car set up is.

But I think plug and play should also sees an improvement because the VX ROM could have been programme to lean out fuel in the low rev and rich out at the high , adcance in the iginition timing for low rev and retard at the high.

Return to “CA18DE / CA18DET Forum”