Milk + Olvatine = ....

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
PoorManQ45

NAh, it's the same thing man.

Just save a $1

Example: I purposely wait until 9:30pm to go to albertson's(grocery store) because I can get the deli chicken marketed down to ~10lbs for $3

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

haha...the dry stuff!

PoorManQ45

It's a little bit dry, but not much. Put it in the microwave 30secs then flip and the grease still comes out of it. And for those pieces that are a little too dry I dip them in ranch dressing.

metalsyth
Car: 2001 Nissan Altima

Actually I can't give you a complete hard time because I used to wait till midnight to hit up a convience store for free Krispy Kreme donuts. Alittle hard but still good and if I got tired of eating them they worked good for throwing at stuff.

PoorManQ45

Yep, I do the same thing.

While at albertson's I check the "bakery rack" for mark downs. i usually get a bag of 6 different baggles for $1, along with a box of half dozen donuts for $1.

Mr1der

metalsyth wrote:if I got tired of eating them they worked good for throwing at stuff.
now if only they'd give milkshakes away...

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

if only I could do that over here lolthey really can't do anything about that hey? They'd just throw them away if no-one wanted them anyways lol

PoorManQ45

HUh? You mean they won't allow you to have them?

It really sucks. Some homeless guy ruined it for everyone. He took some leftover product that the store was giving out for free, and he got sick from eating. SO he sued the company and got quite a bit of money. Now noone gives that s*** away for free

JESTER
Car: 2004 Chevy Colorado Bright a** red. 3.5 five cylinder

So they make you pay for it instead, and get sick. Makes complete since to me.

In the middle of the night, some left greasy fried chicken over from the deli at the only grocery store that is open, will deffinetly hit the spot. You can get all kinds of good, nasty stuff for cheap in the middle of the night.
Modified by JESTER at 4:43 AM 7/20/2005

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

if you pay for it you really can't sue them as hard as if it was for free I guess, you know it's a little old and you still buy it at your risk by their sight, if they were giving them away for free they could've been unloading them off on some hapless innocent for their evil intents....That and homeless people wouldn't all be homeless no more, either that or there'd be some REALLY drugged up homless people.

*Post title can't have more than half caps????? ok JESTER,I gatta watch out when I'm replying to you

PoorManQ45

"HEhe, hey, you think he can eat this and survive?"

Mr1der

I bet a guy a dollar he would eat a piece of pizza laying in the pizza hut parking lot...

I lost a dollar

JESTER
Car: 2004 Chevy Colorado Bright a** red. 3.5 five cylinder

PantherRacer wrote:*Post title can't have more than half caps????? ok JESTER,I gatta watch out when I'm replying to you
Me??? You have nothing to fear from me. I joke and kid around alot.

PoorManQ45

Mr1der wrote:I bet a guy a dollar he would eat a piece of pizza laying in the pizza hut parking lot...

I lost a dollar
I would so win that bet!

Return to “Others”