Midwest Meet

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Jaysr20
Car: 2002 Altima 3.5 SE 5MT

August 11th - All day

Tentatively set location at Cottonwood Recreation Area in Des Moines, Iowa

Will cooridinate central initial meeting location since the rec area will be hard to find. Will also host party after the meet for those who don't want to drive back right away and need a place to sleep.

You will want to bring your own food and beverage unless you want to make donations then I can go get the food and drinks and have it ready. No kegs allowed.

This doesn't have to be just a Nissan thing so if you know anyone who might like to attend then spread the word.

Looking to get firm commitments since I will be paying out of my pocket to book the rec area. Yeah, I'm cheap like that.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Hey, if you are interetsed, bring everyone down to Galeburg Illinois day. I have been planning a BBQ/Drag night/meet and greet for the last 4 months.

Check my thread a few posts down. If you want, I can e-mail you details about what is going on.

Des Moines is about 3-4 hours away if you are interested.

-Neal

danstachet
Car: 90 Coupe, White, SR Powered

Hell yeah, id be interested for sure! I live in the quad cities. Im kinda having problems with my car at the moment, but if its fixed by that time id go to either place for sure.

Dan

PS link to my problemhttp://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/264734

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

danstachet wrote:Hell yeah, id be interested for sure! I live in the quad cities. Im kinda having problems with my car at the moment, but if its fixed by that time id go to either place for sure.

Dan

There is a member here on the boards that lives in Davenport, and I have several friends in the QCA. His name is Tristan. His username is ballzdeep1.9

You are welcome to come down as Galesburg is an hour as opposed to 2-3 hours to Des Moines. I just wish the OP would respond to let me know if he was interested in coming down

Jaysr20

It sounds like it would be fun but I am a little hesitant to change things up at this point. It is my own fault that I didn't include this forum from the start of trying to organize this thing. Reason being is that there will be guys coming from Minneapolis, Omaha, St Louis. I am not too sure that once they get to Des Moines that they would want to drive for another couple of hours to go somewhere else.

Let's stay in touch for future references and see if we can work together on organizing something big and see how many people we can get.

Thanks!Jason

BallzDeep1.9L
Car: '02 WRX Wagon: SOLD
'93 240SX Coupe: SOLD
'11 Ram: SOLD
'11 F-150: rotted into oblivion
'17 Frontier: Basic AF

wow.. talk about confilcting nissan meets.... oh well.. but yeah that sucks that we cant just pile them both together... oh well..

Jaysr20

danstachet wrote:Hell yeah, id be interested for sure! I live in the quad cities. Im kinda having problems with my car at the moment, but if its fixed by that time id go to either place for sure.

Dan

Just trying to keep things updated here.

Who here is interested in coming to my meet in Des Moines on August 11th?

n240sxfnatic

dude id prolly be down but ill be moving back to ames for school and having to get organized and ****, and when im not doing that i wont be concious enough to drive anyway

strongside1335
Car: 1995 s14 240sx

ill be down. i have a 1995 s14. and i live in waterloo. and my buddy has a s13 jsut stock tho. but hell yeah were down. its only a 2hour drive so yeah. i could aslo bring so food and stuff to help around. ive really been looking for a meet around here .

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

n240sxfnatic, your sig is too big. Please edit it to fit within the 600x200 limits so I don't have to. Thanks

-Dan

Jaysr20

strongside1335 wrote:ill be down. i have a 1995 s14. and i live in waterloo. and my buddy has a s13 jsut stock tho. but hell yeah were down. its only a 2hour drive so yeah. i could aslo bring so food and stuff to help around. ive really been looking for a meet around here .
Cool! Send me an email with your contact info and we can work out some of the details.

Thanks!Jason

Jaysr20

strongside1335 wrote:ill be down. i have a 1995 s14. and i live in waterloo. and my buddy has a s13 jsut stock tho. but hell yeah were down. its only a 2hour drive so yeah. i could aslo bring so food and stuff to help around. ive really been looking for a meet around here .
You still in? I am trying to get a final count of committments since this is a week away.

Jason

Jaysr20

This event has been cancelled due to lack of interest. Sorry for those who were interested. I am open to suggestions for another time and location in the future.

Return to “Midwest Region”