Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

LAPTOP! Buddy! You did get my mail!

Cool.

Thanks for letting me know about it. I'll you to the list.
C33LaurelRacer wrote:
danstachet------------------------AIM confirmation returned. Friday and Saturdayephatch02-------------------------Thread confirmation returned, Friday and Saturdaycnichols-----------------------------E-mail confirmation returned, Friday and SaturdayJesda------------------------------------E-mail confirmation returned, Friday and Saturdaysr20240sxBallzDeep1.9L----------------------E-mail confirmation returned, Friday and Saturday, extra people possibleEZcheese------------------------------E-mail confirmation returned, Friday and SaturdayEikon----------------------------------E-mail confirmation returned, Friday and Saturday, extra people possible.Repoman-----------------------------Confirmation returned, Friday and SaturdayNSRA32----------------------------------AIM confirmation returned, Friday and SaturdayNSR_S13--------------------------------Thread reply conirmation, Friday and Saturdayboozted 3-------------------------------AIM confirmation returned, Friday and Saturday (Maybe)nchopp-----------------------------------E-mail confirmation returned, Friday and SaturdayEZcheese-------------------------------E-mail confirmation returned, Friday and Saturdayelwesso---------------------------------AIM confirmation returned, Friday and Saturday
Still waiting to hear from several people, but the list above is confirmed.

ephatch02

I told jake about the meet, he is going to try to make it. He may have to work that night, I am going to put a post up on Teck when I get a chance or you can do it if you want to.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Thanks, Andy. I don't know how many people mom and dad are inviting, but I know there are going to be a lot of people there.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Alright gang.

Just under two weeks till the big weekend. Hope everyone confirmed will still make it.

Wes, did you find out if you can make it yet or not? Lemme know.

I'll be submiting the final list of people to my parents for the BBQ, so if you haven't confirmed or at least let me know you are iffy, please do so as soon as you can.

Thanks,Neal

MaximA32

Neal , unfortunetly, Josh won't be able to make it. I'm still going to try to make it. We've been pretty slow here at the dealership which means money has been tight. The wonders of flat rate right? I'll let you know as soon as I know if I can make it. If I am able to make it, I'm going to have to find someone to crash with. I'll sleep on the hotel room floor if need be, make it that much cheaper for the room for the weekend.

ephatch02

I
C33LaurelRacer wrote:Thanks, Andy. I don't know how many people mom and dad are inviting, but I know there are going to be a lot of people there.
I ended up not putting anything on Teck, I didn't have time. I talked to Jake last week he is going to do everything he can to make it. I have to be in indy on Thursday night, I should be back in time to go to Cordova though.

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

NSR A32 wrote:Neal , unfortunetly, Josh won't be able to make it. I'm still going to try to make it. We've been pretty slow here at the dealership which means money has been tight. The wonders of flat rate right? I'll let you know as soon as I know if I can make it. If I am able to make it, I'm going to have to find someone to crash with. I'll sleep on the hotel room floor if need be, make it that much cheaper for the room for the weekend.
Kenny, you can crash with me and Chopp, but we get dibs on the beds. Unless you want to spoon with Chopp.

MaximA32

EZcheese15 wrote:
Kenny, you can crash with me and Chopp, but we get dibs on the beds. Unless you want to spoon with Chopp.
That right there will make the drive worth it in itself.

ephatch02

If anyone is coming early, I live in Galesburg. I get should be back in Galesburg by 11am on Friday the 10th. Just call my cell 309-299-1378

MaximA32

Depending on the time I leave here, I should be there no later than 1pm.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

If anyone wants to call me before the weekend gets here, you can reach me at 1-309-341-4107. This is my parents phone number, so just for Neal. If no one answers, leave a message.

See ya all in a few more days.

BallzDeep1.9L
Car: '02 WRX Wagon: SOLD
'93 240SX Coupe: SOLD
'11 Ram: SOLD
'11 F-150: rotted into oblivion
'17 Frontier: Basic AF

the impending date of this meet rolling closer is starting to make my balls sweat.. ill have to pull out my jonathan thomas and give him some air...

BTW: if anyone has tried to call the hotel and get a room in the block of rooms that neal reserved, they are for some reason not reserved in his name as i found out... i gave him a call and he should be rectifying this shortly..

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Friday and Saturday itinneraries.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAY

Everyone coming in Friday to meet at the hotel between 1pm and 3pm (America's Best Value Inn. 29 Public Square, Galesburg Illinois, 61401. 10 rooms reserved. I will be at the hotel waiting for everyone). Get checked into rooms and decide roomie arrangements, get settled into rooms, shower if needed.

Meet in the hotel lounge at 4pm. Have a quick drink (one) to commence the festivities.

Leave the hotel at 4:15 for Cordova Dragway.

Arrive at Cordova between 5:30 and 6:00 to sign in for the racing and tech inspections. (If you aren't racing, just pull in and find NICO's location in the pits and park.)

Drag racing from 6pm to 10pm.

After Cordova closes up shop, we'll head into either Moline or Davenport for a late dinner at one of a few places. I'll make reservations by Wednesday.

After dinner, leave to head back to Galesburg. Upon arrival to the hotel, we will have a few drinks at the lounge and head to bed. Saturday will be a long day...lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY

BBQ Time.

No time for waking up in the morning, but try to be up by 11am at the latest. Be ready to leave the hotel by 12pm.

Myself and possibly my father will be shuttling people from the hotel to the house for those of you that don't want to drink and drive. I do, however want to have a couple of cars on the front lawn (already decided, you will find out who Friday night.) If you must drive and decide to drink, you will be asked to leave your keys and transportation will be provided to you.

(This is just a precaution. Not saying you are all are not responsible, but my parents are adamant about drinking and driving.)

From 12-5 will be socializing and what not. Food will be served starting from 5.

from about 7:30-8:00 will be clean up.

After clean up, the NICO crew, and anyone else in attendace to the BBQ, will head out for a night of bowling and drinking. Bring your game ladies and gents, cause it'll get competitive. (7th frame will be the beer frame. Rules will be discussed upon arrival. We will also be playing p0ker. Rules to be discussed upon arrival.)

After bowling, we will head back to the hotel for a night cap or 5...lol.

Lights out whenever you see fit.

SUNDAY MORNING

Sunday mornings plans are totally up to you.

What I would like to do, is to wake up around 9am and meet in the meeting room for breakfast. The hotel has a nice restaurant that has a great breakfast buffet on Sundays, and since we will have a fairly large group, we have the option of using one of the meeting rooms.

After breakfast, we will head out to Lake Storey for a small photo shoot. nchopp will be doing the honors for us on the photos.

After that, you are free to do as you wish. I will be heading home to watch my kids for the day so my wife can go do what she wants to do for however long she wants.

If you can't make it in Friday by 3pm, please let me know ASAP so I can get you directions on how to get to Cordova Dragway before the weekend sneaks up on us.

Take care all, and see you in a few days.

Neal

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

C33LaurelRacer wrote:After dinner, leave to head back to Galesburg. Upon arrival to the hotel, we will have a few drinks at the lounge and head to bed. Saturday will be a long day...lol.
A few drinks and head to bed...right Party in whatever room I'm in! Or the pool. We could pull a Nashville, and hang out at the pool till 4am Heck, if we don't need to be anywhere till 11am, you won't catch me in bed before 4am.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

There will be no Dyno Day this year.

Just couldn't get my act together and get the word out... so due to lack of participants, we'll cancel for this year and try again next summer.

Sorry

Booztd 3
Car: 1990 Nissan 300ZX TT

Are we on the 2nd floor in the hotel?

I've got a 2-story/2-person beer bong thats been itching to get out and play this year!

W00T this is tomorrow! Cant Wait

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Alright cats, it comming soon.

Here are the directions to get to the hotel from I-74 from either way.

Coming from Quad City area on I74 going east towards Peoria. Take the first exit into Galesburg (Main Street). The exit splits to two different routes, stay to the right. Merge onto Main street and start driving. You will drive till you come to Public Square, go around the square and you will see the hotel on your right.

Coming from Peoria on I-74 towards Moline. Take the second exit into Galesburg (Main Street). Merge onto main street and start driving. You will drive till you come to Public Square, go around the square and you will see the hotel on your right.

Again, please be there no later than 3pm. We got a lot of fun stuff planned this weekend. See you soon.

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

Sadly, I am not going to make it.

I injured myself tonight. Wish I could have given you more notice, but that would have been impossible. Let me know if I owe anybody any money.

Have fun guys and be safe. Take lots of pics and video!

MaximA32

I'm running late Neal. If you see this before I get there, give me a call on my cell because I'll be driving like a bat out of hell. Even better, just IM me to my phone.

Booztd 3

if im not there by three call me on my cell 309-256-3912 cuz i might be lost!

Booztd 3

for those of you who couldnt make it you missed one hell of a good time!

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Booztd 3 wrote:for those of you who couldnt make it you missed one hell of a good time!
Had a great time!

MaximA32

zerothread?id=271566

There is the official after meet link.

Return to “Midwest Region”