Michelin PS2

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
dnewz
Car: 2006 G35 Coupe - Lakeshore Slate

Has anyone put Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires on their G35 coupe? Not quite at the point to replace tires yet, but starting to do research.I would keep original factory size - 225/40R19 front and 245/40R19 rear.Thanks.

RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

The regular Michelin Pilot Sports come on the 18" Coupe wheels from the factory. When I put the coupe wheels on my sedan, I like how they handled and steering response for incredible. I couldn't imagine the PS2's not being better.

GamingMom
Car: 2006 Infiniti G35

I have the Pilot Sport AS on my car and while I don't know how much different the PS2 and the AS are I'm happy so far. I've been a fan of Michelin tires for awhile now although the $348/tire price for those made me cringe (but as you know I went bigger w/mine).

Off-topic DNewz but I got my new springs put on the car today and oy it was lower than I thought it would be - I still think it looks good though. I put a pic up in the 'suspension' section of the hometown forum.

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

The PS2's consistently show great handling results on every car they come with. Though, on the flipside, many great handling cars use the PS2's. Either the PS2's help a car to handle better, or these OEM's are using them because they are a great tire. The concept around the tire is quite good and appears to do well in the rear world. Porsche in particular loves these tires and Porsches are known for their ability to kick butt around a track and still be very civil as a daily driver. I would definitely consider these tires myself.

WESIDE
Car: 2006 g35 coupe

Had to replace the rears already and I ended up going with the ps2's. Great all around tire and very sticky. I have to change out the fronts soon and am prolly gonna stick with these. They do tend to be a little pricey and last time I checked the 245's were cheaper than the 225's.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”