miata drift vs 240 drift

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
migsk8
Car: 240sx

ok well hp is fun and all but drifting is just way too much fun....anyways i just had some questions about the cars listed above?

which is cheaper to drift ?

better weight distribution?

which is safer drifting?

better out of the factory drift machine?

i honestly would love to build a drift car, but not sure which i would go with if i ever decided to drop my current project and build a drift car, some one give me some useful 240 vs miata drifting facts

wynnEZ
Car: 90 240 CA POWA!

You serious?

I would say neither are cheap to drift. (240 if i had to pick one)

Weight distribution doesn't really matter without suspension/advance knowledge of setups

both are safe when you have a 6 point cage and door bars and a harness.

I would say 240 outta the box.

starkos14
Car: s14 R33*, 99 gs300(2jz-gte soon)

wynnEZ wrote:You serious?

I would say neither are cheap to drift. (240 if i had to pick one)

Weight distribution doesn't really matter without suspension/advance knowledge of setups

both are safe when you have a 6 point cage and door bars and a harness.

I would say 240 outta the box.

xckid
Car: 2004 Chevy Blazer ZR2

wyneez is right

and dude i thought you had a 240 already werent you arguing it up in the sr forums awhile back ?

impact240sx
Car: 1993 240sx Sr20det Gt2871R 2003 350z 1991 240sx Sr20det 2004 Land Rover DISCO

Why in the world would you ask this question on a NISSAN INFINITI CAR OWNERS FORUM. lol I'm joking but i think there is gonna be alot of bias, but i've always considered trying a miata because it so light and small but I've had 3 major problems with them

1. I'm 6'3" and I used to fit perfectly in them at the age of 82. They're convertibles. Lots of wind, should of made them targa3. Often called a girls car.

But in all honesty I love drifting my 240sx so much, and it drifts so nice that there is nothing another car could improve on, except for cupholders. It sucks drifting with water bottles flying all over the place.

migsk8

xckid wrote:wyneez is right

and dude i thought you had a 240 already werent you arguing it up in the sr forums awhile back ?
i do have one already but im slowly building up my project wich has a t04b, and thats too big to drift around here. i need something smaller like a t28. i really like the thought of a all motor ITB ka24. theres one around here and its flippin beast. he's maxing out his 480cc injectors all motor on a ka. but he also is the tuner for one of the the best shops in the area

migsk8

impact240sx wrote:Why in the world would you ask this question on a NISSAN INFINITI CAR OWNERS FORUM. lol I'm joking but i think there is gonna be alot of bias, but i've always considered trying a miata because it so light and small but I've had 3 major problems with them

1. I'm 6'3" and I used to fit perfectly in them at the age of 82. They're convertibles. Lots of wind, should of made them targa3. Often called a girls car.

But in all honesty I love drifting my 240sx so much, and it drifts so nice that there is nothing another car could improve on, except for cupholders. It sucks drifting with water bottles flying all over the place.
bahahaha, yeah points taken. but idk about the girl part, check these out

http://www.vadriven.com/forums...59019

EgoManiac77
Car: 89 240, RB20, r32 front end ,right hand drive

if u want somthing small that a taller person can fit in to drift with go with a 86. it has a longer wheel base and it isnt a "chick car".

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”