Megan Racing Springs? Anyone have them?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
Zero2Endless
Car: 2002 VW GTI 337 (Sold) 2009 Pearl White Cube 1.8S 6MT

Hey everyone. The Cube DEFINITELY needs a drop. I am thinking of getting a pair of Megan drop springs on my stock shocks since the car only has 15k on it. Does anyone have them? And if so, how long for? And Do they get the job done? Or is Megan not worth it? Because they are really affordable for springs!

meisrandy1

i have megan on stock shocks for about 4k miles now theres still wheel gap. i know at least 5 other people with megan springs on a cube. theres a lot of picture of cubes on megan try searching it up. theres even a DIY with before and after pictures

Zero2Endless

The drops don't look bad though. They still look practical. Which is what I want. But as for ride quality and getting the job done. Are they doing that? Like less body roll and lean? How is response too? Obviously not as good as if they were with aftermarket shocks/struts, but it's decent right?

owinbush
Car: 1998 Inifinit Q45
2009 Nissan Cube

I have them....decent ride quality obviously not stock ride quality.....improved handling on my stock shocks. Overall decent product and mod for the money.

Zero2Endless

Ah. Cool, that's fine for me then. It's a cheap car, so cheap parts are fine on it for me LoL.

meisrandy1

if you ask me it feels very close to stock. I just got them for now because im getting coilovers soon but if i were to do it again i would get something else like ebach pro kit. Even tho the drop doesnt say 2'' i think its a lower drop then megan and it rides better. megan = stock but lower if you ask me.

Zero2Endless

meisrandy1 wrote:if you ask me it feels very close to stock. I just got them for now because im getting coilovers soon but if i were to do it again i would get something else like ebach pro kit. Even tho the drop doesnt say 2'' i think its a lower drop then megan and it rides better. megan = stock but lower if you ask me.

I am getting mixed reviews here LoL. Oh well. My buddy has had megans on his xB for four years. And never had problems. Hopefull they will work out. I just wanna lessen the body roll and lean.

Return to “Cube Forum”