Megan Racing Full Catback Installed (Video)

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
MIKE80
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35X

I just finished installing Megan Racing's Y-Pipe, MidPipe, and Axle Back on my 2008 M35X even though they said only their Axle Back would work. No mods, just bolted right up. Part numbers I used are MR-Y-N32-V2 Y-Pipe, MIDPIPE-IM05 Mid Pipe, and MR-ABE-IM05-VO Axle Back Exhaust.

cruzad3r
Car: 2006 M35x fully loaded

is that a bendpak man or some custom rig? must be good working under the car without worrying the car dropping on you. do you have the cost break down for each part? also where to order/procure? thanks

MIKE80
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35X

Yeah, it raises the car about 2 ft off the ground, which is good enough for doing exhaust, transmission, etc. The lift is called a Kwik-Lift. I picked it up used on Craigslist for $700. https://www.kwik-lift.com/

I placed 3 orders on Amazon for the parts:
Y-Pipe - $184.99
Mid Pipe - $384.71
Axle Back - $319.99
Plus tax, free shipping.
Each part comes with new bolts and gaskets.

The bolts at the cats are pressed in studs. The 2 inside studs I had to cut shorter so I can hammer them out and clear the body of the cats to get them out. Outside ones hammered right out. Replaced them with the bolts provided.

Lube the rubber hangers with silicone spray to help with removal and installation. I also soaked all bolts with PB Blaster before unbolting at the cats. Pipes were rotted at both muffler flanges so the mufflers came out easy. Took the rest out in one piece.

DaSerb
Car: '07 M45s
'16 CX9

Fantastic...thanks for posting the info. Getting my m45 ready for the same project in the spring.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”